Friends channel still not monitize after 1month and 2days

Lilvrom

Reaction score
Hey guys my friends channel hasn't been monitize yet idk why this is his link https://youtube.com/centralbankgt
He has 17k watch time and 2k+ subs no copyright strikes his Chanel dose voice overs sometimes what did he do wrong I just made a YouTube Channel and I Also Wana get monitized but if his channel isn't minutized yet dose that mean he can't upload game play videos cause I upload game play videos on my channel too

GameVestment

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
First of all the review takes time... I read from someone here who has a lot of experience that it's taking minimum 2 months now. Second, I believe that start adding more commentary in his videos will help a lot. Last but not least his biggest mistake is telling people to subscribe, bell, comment etc etc to be part of the giveaway, that's against YouTube guidelines and if they see that they will probably reject the channel or they will say they need more time to review it.

I recommend you tell your friend to go to each video, Studio beta then editor and CLIP/TRIM all his intros to remove all the giveaway stuff he has before he gets rejected!

Ohh and I have a gaming channel that I've been monetising it for over a year so yeah you can still monetise gaming channels.
Good luck!

Reactions: markkaz