Gaming Friends and I are looking to expand our Gaming Group! (Xbox, PC)

DoctorBlue99

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You've actually got a very good post here & I'm interested. I'm *fairly* certain I meet all of your requirements which aren't that strict either o) I've got a PC & an Xbox both of which can play games but I haven't set up my PC to record yet. I've got a good mic (snowball) a quiet enviornment, Discord, I have around 470subs, I make gaming content but lately I've been making a GTA Machinima of sorts. I'd like to think I'm a good editor and I upload weekly and stream a few times a week. Whether I'm funny or not idk. I'm 21 at Uni and I split my time between my YT & Uni. I also have a small group & if you're interested too then that's all gravy. My Discord is Doc Blue#0181

Last edited:

Semery036

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey man! I saw this collaboration post that you made a while back. I decided to check out some of the videos and I really enjoyed them! If you're still looking for people to record with I'd love to join the gaming group that you have! Also I realize that I am just starting out and have only 4 subscribers but I do have passion for making good content and I care about the quality of my videos, I just need the right people to record with is all. So if you're interested feel free to check out my channel and watch some of the videos that I got and possibly leave some feedback!

Discord - Sir Swif #4018

Last edited:
Reactions: Bluelaade

RReview

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey I'd be down to game with you guys, I am 19 and I game on pc primarily and fit your criteria pretty well I have 8.3k subs on my main channel and 381 on my second, hmu on my twitter @rntty_ or my discord Ranty#3082

Hope to hear from ya soon

S_Chiller_S

Reaction score
Hey there blue. I am 15 years old and I play on Xbox. My pc isn't good for gaming, but is excellent for editing. It have 16gb of ram and i7 processor. I have a blue yeti and a pop filter. I only have about 20 subs though on YouTube, but I'm hoping to find a group of friends to play with to gain more. I hope you see this. Also my name is Caleb

Itz Flaws

Reaction score
Hey Bro I went and checked out your channel I love the content, it was phenomenally made. It's something I would love to be a part of, my channel is based around comedy I feel like I could be a great addition to your channel. I know i'm smaller but i'm dedicated, if your'e as interested as me hit me up on Twitter, YouTube, Xbox, Discord, or Steam.
  • I have a good mic
  • Im 18
  • I only have 56 Subs but i just rebooted my channel a few weeks ago
  • I have a very good PC
Twitter : Itz_Flaws
Youtube: Itz Flaws
Xbox : Creamy Camz
Discord : Itz Flaws #2471
Steam : Itz Flaws