FreshTech - Technology with style ;)

Ishay Frenkel

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Hi, my name is Ishay Frenkel and my channel is called "FreshTech" :)
I created the channel yesterday and I'll upload a fresh tech video every saturday at 9am.

Currently I have nothing but the trailer and one video of a series I call "Tech Explained" in which I clear things out like USB C/Thunderbolt 3 and soon to be more :)

Later I will also create videos about tech news, reviews and many more.
I have a second channel in my native language with over 14,000 subs so I already have experience and gear needed, and I also receive products from companies from time to time, so I can review more things than I can afford for this channel :)

It would be great if you can take a look at my channel (link in my signature), tell me where to improve or just enjoy, and consider subscribing if you liked it ;)

Keyser Reveal

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Nice channel and content. I'd give you the same advice that I need to give myself...upload more :)

TheFreshBiz

FreshTechTV
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What a coincidence My channel is FreshBizTV and early on my tech series was called FreshTech lol actually my tech playlist is still FreshTech now that I think of it. Good luck to you I have looked at a few of your videos keep it up, always happy to see someone doing tech vids.