Freshened up my channel, overall impression?

Vedstedsen

Globus Travellus
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
So I made a new banner and I am back at making videos and im here for some constructive feedback!
Both in terms of branding and videos.

My videos still lack a little in quality, partially because I can still be a bit impatient in terms of filming, as can be seen at certain times in the new video. I do lack a bit of time to do more effects. I do like how my ''please subscribe'' preset turned out.

I will probably download some presets for transitions.

So anything that strikes anyone as clearly problematic in terms of growth? Any feedback is very much welcome!

EdiEcho

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
So I made a new banner and I am back at making videos and im here for some constructive feedback!
Both in terms of branding and videos.

My videos still lack a little in quality, partially because I can still be a bit impatient in terms of filming, as can be seen at certain times in the new video. I do lack a bit of time to do more effects. I do like how my ''please subscribe'' preset turned out.

I will probably download some presets for transitions.

So anything that strikes anyone as clearly problematic in terms of growth? Any feedback is very much welcome!

This is what I see. I like the over theme in this one video. but a few things that I think could be improved on.

1. camera is a little wobbly, not a bad thing but consider it when your doing videos.
2. camera shots of abit short for my taste, you have great images but they are over in a few seconds, not enough time to really enjoy.
3. the music feels a bit off, it's great music but the setting seems to alive and vibrate for this slower tone.
4. if you can, try doing some time loops, here and there like record a area and speed it up a bit.

Reactions: Vedstedsen

Vedstedsen

Globus Travellus
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
This is what I see. I like the over theme in this one video. but a few things that I think could be improved on.

1. camera is a little wobbly, not a bad thing but consider it when your doing videos.
2. camera shots of abit short for my taste, you have great images but they are over in a few seconds, not enough time to really enjoy.
3. the music feels a bit off, it's great music but the setting seems to alive and vibrate for this slower tone.
4. if you can, try doing some time loops, here and there like record a area and speed it up a bit.
I think my channel suffers from lack of direction. It either needs to be sped up so it becomes visually manipulating, like Beautiful Destinations, or slowed down like Amazing Places on our earth?.. High pace would develop my editing skills more, but its probably not possible with the rest of my setup, direction and spare time.

I agree, I should probably slow it down and likewise match the music.

Time loops and time lapses is something I want to do more in fuerteventura, and when I go work in Albania attempts hyperlapses as well.

Thanks for your honest feedback.

JennyAndAlex

Reaction score
Hey there! Are you located in Greece? I used to volunteer there for the Olympic games! Beautiful place, passionate people, had a wonderful time there. Is the goal of your videos promoting Greece? Nice shots! I think your videos can be more engaging by creating a story behind them and include interactions, with people and things so as a viewer, I can feel like I am there with you in the beautiful settings. Keep up the great work!