Other French, Spanish, or Other Language Collaboration

Azren the Language Nerd

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I recently made a new YouTube channel called "Azren the Language Nerd". As the name of the channel implies, it is a channel where I talk about anything & everything related to language learning :)

I don't know how many other language-learning channels there are on YTTalk, but I'd love to collab in some way!

Let e know if anyone with a language channel is interested :)

Eaglewolf Magic

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
i don't have a language channel, but i do know a pretty rare language, and that is Icelandic, don't know if that does anything for you hahaha :) maybe I just wanted to brag :Þ :Ð

Azren the Language Nerd

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i don't have a language channel, but i do know a pretty rare language, and that is Icelandic, don't know if that does anything for you hahaha :) maybe I just wanted to brag :Þ :Ð
Ooh seriously? I would love to do a collab together, I've never met someone who speaks Icelandic! I'd be thrilled if we could have you on my channel for a video. I'll send you a private message right now :)

Eaglewolf Magic

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Ooh seriously? I would love to do a collab together, I've never met someone who speaks Icelandic! I'd be thrilled if we could have you on my channel for a video. I'll send you a private message right now :)
i'm more than up to it, I can't answear your msg right now because I don't have 50 points, but add me on facebook, Arnulfur Hakonarson

Azren the Language Nerd

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i'm more than up to it, I can't answear your msg right now because I don't have 50 points, but add me on facebook, Arnulfur Hakonarson
Just sent you a message :) Let me know if you didn't receive it, or just reply on FB if you did :D[DOUBLEPOST=1472833631,1472833614][/DOUBLEPOST]
i can do indonesian
Fascinating!! Are you fluent?[DOUBLEPOST=1472879463][/DOUBLEPOST]
I added you and sent you a message on FB. Did you receive my FB message? Thought I'd double check since it had been a while since I sent the message and hadn't heard back :p

BookieBookie

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I speak Dutch! And two of my guest speakers are English teachers, so they know a thing or two about the interaction between Dutch and English, and about learning English in general. Let me know if I can help you out!

Azren the Language Nerd

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I speak Dutch! And two of my guest speakers are English teachers, so they know a thing or two about the interaction between Dutch and English, and about learning English in general. Let me know if I can help you out!
That could actually work well!! Do you have Skype? Could we connect to chat about exactly what we could do collaboration wise?