Services Free YT & Twitch Graphics

MotionComedy

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Thank you![DOUBLEPOST=1471775288,1471775029][/DOUBLEPOST]
oh the guy xD he's from DeadIsland, here you go[DOUBLEPOST=1471775005,1471774985][/DOUBLEPOST]should be able to cut the background out, it's what I did
Hope you like it!

Attachments

HybridVI

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hey i'm in need of a new banner and logo but i want to keep something for the both of them would you be able to help??

Motoverse

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian
If you have free time and want to see if you can come up with a Logo for me? and maybe a banner? :)

I've tried doing it but I suck at logos and photoshop without tutorials.

I'd love an owl, wearing a motorcycle helmet, and a galaxy/space in the background as the logo. and something Universe related for the banner. Would be sick but I suck. let's see what you can come up with :)

MotionComedy

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
hey i'm in need of a new banner and logo but i want to keep something for the both of them would you be able to help??
You want a logo and a banner that look the same?[DOUBLEPOST=1471812973,1471812903][/DOUBLEPOST]
If you have free time and want to see if you can come up with a Logo for me? and maybe a banner? :)

I've tried doing it but I suck at logos and photoshop without tutorials.

I'd love an owl, wearing a motorcycle helmet, and a galaxy/space in the background as the logo. and something Universe related for the banner. Would be sick but I suck. let's see what you can come up with :)
I'll try my best! I'll send you a sample over Twitter, follow me so I can DM you @Kieran7213

McNuggetsPro

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Wow, your work looks amazing. I'm looking for a logo and a banner myself.... I really don't have any requirements but in my banner I want my twitter and instagram names. I'll DM you on twitter about it if you are interested in helping me! :)

MotionComedy

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Wow, your work looks amazing. I'm looking for a logo and a banner myself.... I really don't have any requirements but in my banner I want my twitter and instagram names. I'll DM you on twitter about it if you are interested in helping me! :)
Received your DM, will work on it today!

HybridVI

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You want a logo and a banner that look the same?[DOUBLEPOST=1471812973,1471812903][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'll try my best! I'll send you a sample over Twitter, follow me so I can DM you @Kieran7213
if you could contact me on skype i can tell you what i mean