Finished/Closed Free YT (Channel art, Profile or both) [Updated]

God chap

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey. I'm a very new Youtuber. But I would definitely be interested in art for my channel. I love minimalist art. I'm a big fan of mantis shrimps too so if you could incorporate both I'd love that!
Sure no problem, is there a way I can communicate with you?

TopSecretR35

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi , I am in desperate need of a good banner! Thank you for offering! Please do contact me on Skype : dhiren_nair or email: s209081382@gmail.com

Thank you so much :)

Jacktics

Reaction score
Hey dude! Just starting out as a Youtuber, and would love if you could create me a banner! If you're interested, please let me know.

Thank you :)

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Wow! Awesome work! Can you please make a youtube channel art and profile picture for me too? Just let me know whenever you're ready so that i can send you an email about it. Thanks in advance

God chap

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey dude! Just starting out as a Youtuber, and would love if you could create me a banner! If you're interested, please let me know.

Thank you :)
Sure, send me and E-mail on what you would like in you Banner.[DOUBLEPOST=1476646297,1476646225][/DOUBLEPOST]
Wow! Awesome work! Can you please make a youtube channel art and profile picture for me too? Just let me know whenever you're ready so that i can send you an email about it. Thanks in advance
E-mail me what you want. :biggrin:

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Sure, send me and E-mail on what you would like in you Banner.[DOUBLEPOST=1476646297,1476646225][/DOUBLEPOST]
E-mail me what you want. :biggrin:
Thanks dude. By the way i forgot to include this is the email, my theme is black and green. Email sent. :)

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Again i would like to thank you for the wonderful work you've done! As soon as I'm online on my PC i will update my channel. I'm so excited!

Reactions: God chap