Finished/Closed Free YT banners - FAST!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LostTrigger

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So can you give me the details and where i could send you it?
dont really want much, my channel name in it, half orange(lost) and half white (trigger). With a few video game characters thrown in there like god of war, halo, maybe final fantasy or persona characters?i actually made a banner for myself which is my current banner but dont like it as much lol, its not clean enough

UnicornSlayer

Reaction score
dont really want much, my channel name in it, half orange(lost) and half white (trigger). With a few video game characters thrown in there like god of war, halo, maybe final fantasy or persona characters?i actually made a banner for myself which is my current banner but dont like it as much lol, its not clean enough
Okay ill see what i can do, do you want me to just send it here??

Jonwills

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey mate!

This is such a good thing that you are doing!

In regards to your questions:
*Any Color Scheme?* Not too bothered, I like it to look simple but classy.
*Any characters or specific logos*
*Channel name* JonWills
*Specific design in mind??* Simple but classy. You really have alot of freedom on this one!

Also, what info would you like me to put in my description?

LostTrigger

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So im done with it, if you dont like the something just ask me and ill change it. Ill send you download link if you like it
do you think you could bring some of the color from the characters through? and maybe make the "Lost" a bit more orange? similar to this. Looks great by the way thx haha

UnicornSlayer

Reaction score
do you think you could bring some of the color from the characters through? and maybe make the "Lost" a bit more orange? similar to this. Looks great by the way thx haha

Sure ill Change it![DOUBLEPOST=1513913882,1513913788][/DOUBLEPOST]Hows this??

Attachments

UnicornSlayer

Reaction score
you know you made it to small right haha, i'd blow it up myself but its to blurry
No im just showing you a sample and if you like it ill send you a download link to the actual one :)
If you do like it though i cant send the download link here cause it wont let me....so where can i send you the link

Status
Not open for further replies.