Free YouTube Video Outro Sony Vegas Template Varied Colours

DeAuthThis

YT Partner
Reaction score
Thanks, I'm glad to do it.
I was searching all over for one of these, ended up finding one on this site and thought I'd add my own.

The "your ad here" part can obviously be changed via the psd, along with the image of myself.
You could of course just place video overtop of the your ad here part though, I don't even know if I'm keeping that part, we'll see what happens.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks, I'm glad to do it.
I was searching all over for one of these, ended up finding one on this site and thought I'd add my own.

The "your ad here" part can obviously be changed via the psd, along with the image of myself.
You could of course just place video overtop of the your ad here part though, I don't even know if I'm keeping that part, we'll see what happens.
I like how you have the boxes for previous videos, thats something I didnt consider when doing my own and thats something a lot of people will want, are the Your Ad Here boxes for promoting other peoples channels or is that for sponsors and whatnot?

DeAuthThis

YT Partner
Reaction score
I like how you have the boxes for previous videos, thats something I didnt consider when doing my own and thats something a lot of people will want, are the Your Ad Here boxes for promoting other peoples channels or is that for sponsors and whatnot?
Thanks, thats the main reason I set out to make one.
The your-ad-here boxes is just something I'm going to try it.

But it could be for sponsoring another channel, showing off more videos, or you use it for things like the netflix sponsorship.
I included the .psd file so that anyone could make whatever changes they wanted to it

EDIT

Here is a video tutorial

Reactions: Michael