Services Free YouTube graphics packages

3lod

I've Got It
Reaction score
Hey! Are you still making banners and such for free?

ScrimpyData

Experienced Belgian - Not made of fries...
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator, Designer
I'm not making anything at the moment, because my pc is in the shop, and when µi get it back µi have to get back to some videos to be honest... I'll say something when I'm back to banner making :)

3lod

I've Got It
Reaction score
I'm not making anything at the moment, because my pc is in the shop, and when µi get it back µi have to get back to some videos to be honest... I'll say something when I'm back to banner making :)
Alright! Thanks :)

Reactions: ScrimpyData

TrueTuber

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
Hi. I'm just starting out Youtube, and I really like your style of doing things. I really like the: PayDay 2 Thumbnail, especially the Episode 1 part. I also like ScrimpyData channel banner alot, along with the ASC PENTA one.

Text: TrueTuber or TrueTuberTV
Theme: I really like the font, BigNoodleTitling. Perhaps a blue-ish (I really like this kind of blue: #3498db [HexColor]) theme? I'm planing on basing my channel around Euro Truck Simulator 2, Battlefield 3, DayZ.
Extras: I'd like a Profile Picture, Banner, and a Thumbnail. Could you possibly include the .psd for all three?

Thanks for considering my request.

AllenTV

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
Hey everyone,
After making some YouTube banners and packages for some requests, I decided that I'm just going to make a thread offering free YouTube graphics packages.
For me, such package usually includes:

- A banner
- A profile picture (when requested)
- 1 Thumbnail with .psd (when requested)

I'll show some of my previous work right here:
(You can find more examples and an alternative request form on )

So if you want some graphics, let me know with a reply in the following format:

- Text
- Theme (this includes font, images, etc..)
- Any extras

- ScrimpyData-
Hey, I see you are offering free graphic designs. I was wondering if you could make me a Channel Art and Outro. I'm not really choosy about the design, but let it be related to the theme "Pranks, Social Experiments, Vlogs, Magic Tricks"... Basically Entertainment/Comedy. Not in a rush to get it done.

Thanks in advance,
Cheers!

StopLaughingNOW

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Everyone look what he just posted last , just so you dont think he is being rude

he said his pc is at the shop and when he gets it back he will be making vids :) , also he said he will tell everyone when he will start making again :) just to help you all

-Dan

@ScrimpyData