Request Free Youtube Background Me?

pooljunkpool

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello everyone,

Background story:
For a couple of months, some of my friends have been talking about a full soccer channel (with freekicks, tips, tutorials, reviews, unboxing, everything), and today that goal has been achieved. We have created a new channel dedicated to this along with a full schedule when we will be making our videos, we have a designated video editor and music creator, we got a suitable YouTube name and we are ready to get this started. However we would like if we started out looking professional and not just another random soccer channel, so we are asking to anyone out there, if you would like to create a soccer (football) themed YouTube background for us; right now we have nothing to offer back to you however once we start getting views and subscribers, your name will continually be shouted out at the end of every one of our videos and on the channel page.

If anyone would like to help, we would be very grateful and very excited to get started on this little endeavour; if not then we will gladly stick with the one we have on our page currently - a simple generic one offered up to download by Pimpmychannel.com!

-Thank You
Spotkick100

Tom Elliott

I've Got It
Reaction score
Best thing to do mate is have a look found the forums and earn some cash, you got 3 already, and meet people then post in the branding and channel forum and offer some cash (maybe 50, bt i've seen people do them for as low as 30) that way everyone wins!

George Raymond

Now a major part of Ayre...
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I would be happy to make you a background, but I am on holiday atm so it will have to wait until Saturday...

pooljunkpool

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would be happy to make you a background, but I am on holiday atm so it will have to wait until Saturday...
Thank You George for a quick response and I would like to take you up on that, and Saturday is fine with us. In addition to Tom's reply, I will start browsing the forums and such, and will give you my cash from my browsing as "payment" as well as the shout outs.
I will surely message you to some extent following Saturday, and we will start discussing plans for the background.

-Once again thank you very much!

Spotkick100

George Raymond

Now a major part of Ayre...
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Mine first!
Haha, I have a few to make, but I should get it done, 1 or 2 may last till Sunday...
--- merged: Mar 29, 2012 7:48 PM ---
Thank You George for a quick response and I would like to take you up on that, and Saturday is fine with us. In addition to Tom's reply, I will start browsing the forums and such, and will give you my cash from my browsing as "payment" as well as the shout outs.
I will surely message you to some extent following Saturday, and we will start discussing plans for the background.

-Once again thank you very much!

Spotkick100
No problem, I look forward to working with you... :)

hiimnissy

Reaction score
Hey :), do you still need the background? I could come up with one if needed :p