FREE "Subscribe" Button For Your YouTube End Screen (new design)

ItsTehShadow

YTtalk's Purple Enthusiast!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
Hi there. On my channel, for example, it would look a bit like this - just add the spotlight annotation over it and link to your channel:

Although mine is fairly small here, the button is huge - over 2000 pixels, so you can make it as big or small as you like.
Thanks, I just wanted to see it beforehand so I knew if it was worth downloading when I get home. I'll grab a copy and see if I can integrate it as I'm always creating new outros :)

PitbullNorthC

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Hi all,

I shared this in my introduction post yesterday, but I hope it's okay to post it again here so that more people can take advantage.

I couldn't find a decent one elsewhere, so I created a big Subscribe button (based on the new red/grey design) that you can use in your YouTube videos to encourage viewers to subscribe to your content. Whack it in your video and add a spotlight overlay, and away you go!

The transparent PSD file is attached to this post, and can be opened in Photoshop or GIMP. Just remember to delete the text layer before you save :)

Edit: here's the PNG for people without photo editing software, although you might have to delete out some small white borders in Paint or something :p

And an example of how it could look:

Hey thanks. I was getting ready to have to make one for myself and was playing around with a couple of different ideas in my head. I will use this one now. Looks great. I appreciate the gift.[DOUBLEPOST=1368112568,1368112086][/DOUBLEPOST]When I downloaded the psd file it only had one layer and there was no link over the button. Don't know if it is just me or what...but still thanks

c4geron

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thanks man, appreciate the free work.