Free software for making graphics? You got it!

Lorul Videos

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
yeah, GIMP all the way ! Gimp in my opinion is just as good as Photoshop when it comes to thumbnail editing - its clean, free, and fairly easy to use.

Reactions: InFamouzZ Gaming

Aerdian

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Although it's not free, it is low-priced as is definitely worth the money. I really enjoy and recommend Affinity Designer. I used to use Illustrator, and although I still have it, I actually prefer to use the cheaper Affinity Designer.

Boseen

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
because sharing is caring. This website is amazing for making simple banners and other graphics for social media and flyers: canva.com

Reactions: lindseyhazel

OneSpeak

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I usually just use Photoshop, but thanks a lot for sharing this out.

sparkypi

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
For those of you who are more retro gamers, piskelapp.com is a good pixel-art design software that's free. I've used it in the past and it works like a charm! It would work for thumbnails, but it would mostly be for animated graphics, since it's so easy to animate with it. It's so easy that even someone with no experience like me can use it to make animations such as...

piskelapp.com/p/agxzfnBpc2tlbC1hcHByEwsSBlBpc2tlbBiAgIDMivKHCAw/view

A thumbnail will take a few moments and an animation such as this will take only a few minutes for an experienced designer. It took me about an hour to make this one though, due to my inexperience, but it was not an unenjoyable experience.

J0eyy

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I make my art on Paint.Net it's a free service that can be very useful. I suggest getting the plugin pack aswell because it comes with many awesome features!
J0eyy Banner.png Kat's Banner.png New Pro Pic.png Kat's Profile Picture.png SWS 1.png
I really do like making art and it is awesome that i can do it with a great service! CHECK THEM OUT!!!