Free software for making graphics? You got it!

the real potat

Reaction score
Website
youtu.be
Channel Type
Commentator
I absolutely love gimp... I mean I'm horrible with it but for anyone looking to get into some more advanced editing without paying for photoshop, gimp is for you.

Reactions: LandyVlad

SafwanYP

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber

Jolly

Reaction score
Certainly! Here are some popular free software options for making graphics:

1. GIMP (GNU Image Manipulation Program): GIMP is a powerful open-source raster graphics editor that provides a wide range of features similar to Adobe Photoshop. It supports various image formats and offers tools for photo retouching, image composition, and graphic design.
  2. Inkscape: Inkscape is a free and open-source vector graphics editor suitable for creating illustrations, logos, icons, and other scalable graphics. It supports SVG as its native format and offers a comprehensive set of drawing tools.
  3. Krita: Krita is a free and open-source painting program primarily focused on digital painting and 2D animation. It provides a variety of brushes and tools suitable for creating artwork, concept art, and textures.
  4. Blender: While primarily known as a 3D modeling and animation software, Blender also includes powerful 2D capabilities. It can be used for creating graphics, illustrations, and animations, and it offers a wide range of features for both 2D and 3D workflows.
  5. Canva: Canva is a web-based design tool that provides a user-friendly interface and a wide selection of templates for creating graphics for social media, presentations, posters, and more. While Canva offers a free version, some premium elements may require a subscription.
  6. Gravit Designer: Gravit Designer is a free vector design tool that runs on various platforms, including web, Windows, Mac, Linux, and ChromeOS. It offers a range of design tools and features suitable for creating vector illustrations, icons, and interfaces.
These software options provide a good starting point for creating graphics without spending money on commercial tools. Remember to check their respective websites for the most up-to-date information and download links.

AmirBarva

Reaction score
Explore the awe-inspiring journey of Jack Andraka https://jackandraka.com/ (jackandraka.com), the young visionary who transformed cancer detection. With his groundbreaking sensor and infectious enthusiasm, he's not just a scientist; he's a beacon of inspiration. Discover more about his accomplishments at jackandraka.com and witness how a teenager redefines limits, making us believe in the limitless power of innovation and passion.

stonenick

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I use GIMP, share your experience with Pixia, please.