Free Shoutouts on my 1,500+ subscriber and 200,000+ views channel

DemonDill

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hey guys, my channel has over 1,500 subscribers and about 200,000 total upload views. I upload comedy videos, parodies and dares/challenges regularly (weekly if not every 2 weeks). I've been on YouTube for 2 years now and I've come to realise that if we want our YouTube channels and videos to grow, we need to help each other out. So at the end of each new video I upload I will be giving a quick 30 second shoutout to a youtuber who wants to grow their channel. I will talk about what they do and to go and subscribe to their channel. This will help you get the exposure you need to grow. All I want in return for helping get your videos out there and to get you more views and subscribers is for you to do the same thing for me. All you have to do is at the end of your next video you upload, to tell your audience a little bit about my channel and the type of videos I upload and to subscribe to me.
So let's help each other out! We can help each other grow by just giving each other a simple shoutout. So if you want to become big on YouTube and want to be a part of this awesome offer, just comment below. I hope we can help each other out :D

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Moved this here for you, all collaborations should be for creating videos together :)

DemonDill

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I commented below. <(O_O<)
Ok awesome, just checked out your channel. You're the second person who has contacted me so i'll give you a shoutout not in my next video but the one after that. I hope I can help your channel grow. Also, if you have the time and like my content, i'd appreciate it if you'd subscribe, but you don't have to if u don't want to :D

Reactions: VoltageDSG

VoltageDSG

You will not win, for I will not lose.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer
Ok awesome, just checked out your channel. You're the second person who has contacted me so i'll give you a shoutout not in my next video but the one after that. I hope I can help your channel grow. Also, if you have the time and like my content, i'd appreciate it if you'd subscribe, but you don't have to if u don't want to :D
Wayyyyyy ahead of you on the subscribing. :p

ThatIsMyTake

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
I'd definitely love a shoutout! I'm trying to grow! But the way my videos are formatted, its kind of hard to find a transition to give a shoutout back. I can link to your channel in the description but that's about it unfortunately. I know I sound awful! :(

ErazerGames

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer
memememe :x

ErazerGames

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer
Please* thanks alot of giving us the option to be a part of your community!