Other FREE SHOUTOUT!!!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
Chase, your videos made me laugh. In a good way. :)
The video is OUT!!!! I included your channel and used your "Flowers" song as background music and it sounds FANTASTIC!!! I credited you in the video and in the description included a link to your channel, as well as added your "Flowers" video to a playlist titled Featured Music. If there is anything else I can do for you, please let me know!

I can't add links to this post but just know it is my most recent video titled "How To Become Famous". Thank you for your time!![DOUBLEPOST=1527793901,1527793733][/DOUBLEPOST]
Just saw it:):up2:
I was very happy to be able to feature your channel in the video :) It is out now and you can find it on my channel. It is the most recent video titled "How To Become Famous" (I can't add links to this post, otherwise I would do that XD). In your case I would definitely recommend watching to the end. Thank you for your time!!! And if there is anything else I can do for you please do not hesitate to let me know!

Cameron Arnold

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Other
Hey I watch a couple YouTube videos and I read what your Channel about and I understand what you're going through I went through the same thing I created so many YouTube channels but i never upload videos because i was too afraid what a lot of people watching would say but I decided after I graduate high school just to do what I love and enjoy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
Hey I watch a couple YouTube videos and I read what your Channel about and I understand what you're going through I went through the same thing I created so many YouTube channels but i never upload videos because i was too afraid what a lot of people watching would say but I decided after I graduate high school just to do what I love and enjoy
That's awesome! I'm glad someone understands lol. It looks like you're making videos now and they seem to be doing pretty well XD Congrats on being able to push past your fear!

HiEnergy

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
The video is OUT!!!! I included your channel and used your "Flowers" song as background music and it sounds FANTASTIC!!! I credited you in the video and in the description included a link to your channel, as well as added your "Flowers" video to a playlist titled Featured Music. If there is anything else I can do for you, please let me know!

I can't add links to this post but just know it is my most recent video titled "How To Become Famous". Thank you for your time!!
I consider this a special honour. Thanks for your nice words, Chase.
I watched your video and really like it, you've made use of my music in a very tasteful way. Well done!

Kiwi Arcades

Reaction score
Before I waste your time, I only have 8 subscribers so you won’t get much exposure from me, but a shout out is a shout out right? And you don’t have to do anything. Basically, in one of my upcoming videos, I’ll be analyzing someone’s channel art and pointing out all the pros of it (No cons). So ideally if you link me your channel, you’d have a decent profile pic and channel art so it’s easier for me to point out the positive aspects of it, but that’s really the only "rule". You can link me your channel in the comments of this post or email me at mryaleyellow@gmail.com. I will respond to you and give you more info on the video then. I’ll probably only go over one channel in my video but if there are multiple channels that I really like I might do more. The channel I would be discussing your channel art on is called Chase The Vase.

Thanks for your time!!!
WOW you got 166 subscribers now. Can't really call it a small channel anymore right?
Anyways, if you are still keen to do shout out, I'm happy for you to check out my channel and give your honest opinion :) My channel is about my arcade game adventures and winning great prizes

Ezrider92356

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
i don't have very good channel art, but your welcome to use my channel for what not to do examples if you wish....lol

--------

edit I guess i didn't realize that there was more pages when I replied I now see this is a older thread and you already made your video.

Reece Hickman

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Man, your rate of growth has been superb subscriber-wise, dang. Congrats man!

If this thread is still an option, I'd like you to review my channel's stuff.

Thank you!

Fost

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Other
Looking forward to your video!

I'll probably do a rework of my channel branding in the near future. Please tell me if and when you're going to create a video featuring my channel so I know I have to freeze my branding as it is at that moment (don't want to disturb stuff by re-branding in mid-air)
Like Your music so far bro

Reactions: HiEnergy

Cynthia_87

Reaction score
My channel art is very boring but it makes sense to me about what my channel is about. I won't explain it so if you check it out along with my channel i'm hoping you will get it. If you don't get it then I obviously need to rethink it...... I just seen that this post is old but if you do another video like this I would love the shout out.

Fost

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Other
My channel art is very boring but it makes sense to me about what my channel is about. I won't explain it so if you check it out along with my channel i'm hoping you will get it. If you don't get it then I obviously need to rethink it...... I just seen that this post is old but if you do another video like this I would love the shout out.
If you have fun thats all that matters the views will come:)