Other FREE SHOUTOUT!!!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
Hey dude and thanks for taking a look on my channel. No I´m not sure I understand 100% but I´m looking forward to see the video. Keep up the good work and keep reaching out and your channel will grow, no doubt about it
In my video, I will be pretending to explain how to become famous. I will use channel art as an example and point out all the details that are good, but then I will jokingly say "THIS IS A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF WHAT NOT TO DO!"

The whole thing would be a joke though and at the end I would thank you for letting me joke about your channel and clarify I was kidding about it all.

I want you to understand so you don't see my video and think I'm dissing your channel lol:)[DOUBLEPOST=1525363896,1525363770][/DOUBLEPOST]
Rework done. I've completely changed the channel branding. That was a quick one. :D
The new channel art looks great :) I like the simplicity, it really works well with the style[DOUBLEPOST=1525363961][/DOUBLEPOST]
Please view my channel as well! Feedback is appreciated. SimplyCharismatic
Your channel link doesn't go anywhere but I think I found you. Do you have the Borderlands lets plays?

Reactions: HiEnergy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Before I waste your time, I only have 8 subscribers so you won’t get much exposure from me, but a shout out is a shout out right? And you don’t have to do anything. Basically, in one of my upcoming videos, I’ll be analyzing someone’s channel art and pointing out all the pros of it (No cons). So ideally if you link me your channel, you’d have a decent profile pic and channel art so it’s easier for me to point out the positive aspects of it, but that’s really the only "rule". You can link me your channel in the comments of this post or email me at mryaleyellow@gmail.com. I will respond to you and give you more info on the video then. I’ll probably only go over one channel in my video but if there are multiple channels that I really like I might do more. The channel I would be discussing your channel art on is called Chase The Vase.

Thanks for your time!!!
Chase - I’ve just watched your channel, you got some talent man, funny and well delivered. Keep at it. I’m not your average ‘chase-teenie-fan’ and my vids are all about my company, craftsmanship and work so probably not goner move the dial much on the old ‘chase-ometer’ But heck, anyway - here goes, do your worst !

Reactions: Chase The Vase
Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
Chase - I’ve just watched your channel, you got some talent man, funny and well delivered. Keep at it. I’m not your average ‘chase-teenie-fan’ and my vids are all about my company, craftsmanship and work so probably not goner move the dial much on the old ‘chase-ometer’ But heck, anyway - here goes, do your worst !
What's up, Señor Timber? The only requirement for being apart of my video is having some respectable channel art, which you do :D And don't worry about not being my average "teenie-fan", I don't have enough fans to have a true average at the moment XD

Daniel H.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Can I ask for a little shoutout myself?

Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
Can I ask for a little shoutout myself?
Of course! I love your homemade screwdriver, by the way :D[DOUBLEPOST=1526896519,1526896451][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey dude and thanks for taking a look on my channel. No I´m not sure I understand 100% but I´m looking forward to see the video. Keep up the good work and keep reaching out and your channel will grow, no doubt about it
If you see this, would you mind checking the message I left on your profile? :)