Other FREE SHOUTOUT!!!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
Before I waste your time, I only have 8 subscribers so you won’t get much exposure from me, but a shout out is a shout out right? And you don’t have to do anything. Basically, in one of my upcoming videos, I’ll be analyzing someone’s channel art and pointing out all the pros of it (No cons). So ideally if you link me your channel, you’d have a decent profile pic and channel art so it’s easier for me to point out the positive aspects of it, but that’s really the only "rule". You can link me your channel in the comments of this post or email me at mryaleyellow@gmail.com. I will respond to you and give you more info on the video then. I’ll probably only go over one channel in my video but if there are multiple channels that I really like I might do more. The channel I would be discussing your channel art on is called Chase The Vase.

Thanks for your time!!!

HiEnergy

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I don't know whether my channel headline banner is decent, but I've put quite some effort into creating it.
My profile pic shows a human operating heavy machinery... that's my humble self playing a live performance.
The channel is about composition and production of music using computers and software.

Would love to have my channel reviewed in a shout-out video. :)

Reactions: Chase The Vase

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You have 10 subs now and yes a shout out is a shout out and I´m up for it:up2::) You will find my channel link below. I see we are kind of in the same niche (animated videos) and it looks like you just started your YouTube channel.but stick arround and you will find plenty of tips to grow. Collabs is one of the best and cheapest IMO

Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
I don't know whether my channel headline banner is decent, but I've put quite some effort into creating it.
My profile pic shows a human operating heavy machinery... that's my humble self playing a live performance.
The channel is about composition and production of music using computers and software.

Would love to have my channel reviewed in a shout-out video. :)
Thanks for sending me your channel!

On my channel I have a series called ‘How To’ which are all parody how to videos. So far I’ve made how to get abs and how to become a meme if you want to watch and get a better taste of how they work.

Anyways I plan on making a video called ‘How To Become Famous’ where I’ll give a guide on becoming famous via the internet.

I want to include a joke where I talk about and analyze this really awesome looking channel and go into all the details and then finally go THIS IS A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF WHAT NOT TO DO!

And then I’ll find a really popular YouTube that has really basic and generic channel art. So the joke would be that you’re supposed to have really boring channel art.

It would be funny in the video. You’re probably not laughing right now but in the video it would be comical.

And at the end of the video I would include a disclaimer and thank you for allowing me to joke about your channel and then confirm I was just joking and that your channel art is actually awesome.

If that makes sense...

I suck at explaining things so if you have any questions let me know :)

Reactions: HiEnergy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
You have 10 subs now and yes a shout out is a shout out and I´m up for it:up2::) You will find my channel link below. I see we are kind of in the same niche (animated videos) and it looks like you just started your YouTube channel.but stick arround and you will find plenty of tips to grow. Collabs is one of the best and cheapest IMO
Thank you for sending me your channel! I left a like on your 'This is why Facebook Sucks' video. I hate Facebook lol

On my channel I have a series called ‘How To’
All of the How To videos are just parodies.

I plan on making a video called ‘How To Become Famous’ where I’ll give a guide on becoming famous via YouTube

I want to include a joke where I analyze a really well-made channel art and then finally go THIS IS A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF WHAT NOT TO DO!

And then I’ll find a really popular YouTube that has really basic and generic channel art. So the joke would be that you’re supposed to have really boring channel art.

At the end of the video I would include a bit where I thank you for allowing me to joke about your channel and then confirm I was just joking and that your channel art is actually awesome.

If you have any questions let me know :) I suck at explaining things

HiEnergy

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Thanks for sending me your channel!
Looking forward to your video!

I'll probably do a rework of my channel branding in the near future. Please tell me if and when you're going to create a video featuring my channel so I know I have to freeze my branding as it is at that moment (don't want to disturb stuff by re-branding in mid-air)

Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
Looking forward to your video!

I'll probably do a rework of my channel branding in the near future. Please tell me if and when you're going to create a video featuring my channel so I know I have to freeze my branding as it is at that moment (don't want to disturb stuff by re-branding in mid-air)
Sounds good! The video won’t be for another two or three weeks :D so that’s hopefully enough time for you to do your rework. If not I can just take a screenshot of how it is now and work with that

HiEnergy

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
do your rework
A first hint of my upcoming rework is the now changed avatar for my board user. I'll put a focus on the fact that my channel content involves "machines" in one form or another (in this case computers, synthesizers and composition/production software as opposed to natural instruments and composing on a score sheet). Guess I'll finish the new artwork in a day or two. If you like you may juxtapose the old (just score and soundwaves) to the new ("heavy machinery", cogwheels and stuff) artwork.

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
At the end of the video I would include a bit where I thank you for allowing me to joke about your channel and then confirm I was just joking and that your channel art is actually awesome.
Hey dude and thanks for taking a look on my channel. No I´m not sure I understand 100% but I´m looking forward to see the video. Keep up the good work and keep reaching out and your channel will grow, no doubt about it