Free Royalty Free music?

Vindolla

I've Got It
Hey guys,
So I've been finding some free background music for my videos, but I can't seem to find any free ones, well I'm poor as heck! So I can't really afford to pay $25 for a ukulele song as my background music!
So does anyone have any sites they would recommend me to use that provides free music, or Youtube Channels?
P.S sorry if this thread has been made before!

try going to sovndwave . com it was created by a youtuber named capndesdes. all the music there is free to use aslong as you leave the creator of the song credit. when even provide you a link you can copy and paste on your description to make it easier. that's where I get all my background music from.

I have used incompetech.com/ for years now.

Their library of songs is massive and has something for almost every style of video.

Make sure you choose songs from their royalty free selection (its massive). and provide credit in your video description as follows.....

"song name here"
Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0
creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/

Keeps you covered legally.

The ones I know and used are: bensound.com & joshwoodward.com. I would highly recommend that you check out the Audio library that youtube has as well. They actually have a lot of nice songs there, I use those quite a lot too.

most big networks have a deal with audiomicro if your network does not you can get music here

youtube.com/user/MonstercatMedia
youtube.com/channel/UC2sf-LfF9-vkmXCxH4QLOTA
youtube.com/user/ByeByeCopyright
youtube.com/channel/UCm3DzK6I4_agMjyDUz3D9Gw

Back