Finished/Closed [Free] Profile pictures, Banners, and Thumbnails!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CJcoolguy

Let me get this strait first of all, I am not a professional graphics designer or anything, and I just started using Photoshop a few days ago. I am really just doing this to get more experience with graphic design and stuff like that. I would not make anything too complicated, It would just be simple and easy.
If you want anything to be made, just add me on skype, CJcoolguyYT. I'll also put in a thumbnail that I just made recently.Xmas special.png

Last edited:
Great thumbnail but self-promotion is not allowed on the forums. Sorry

Hi, I would be interested, my banner is ok?? but I would like one that is better, I am willing to shout you out on my channel if you would like that
:D

Let me get this strait first of all, I am not a professional graphics designer or anything, and I just started using Photoshop a few days ago. I am really just doing this to get more experience with graphic design and stuff like that. I would not make anything too complicated, It would just be simple and easy.
If you want anything to be made, just add me on skype, CJcoolguyYT. I'll also put in a thumbnail that I just made recently.View attachment 38978
Sadly I don't have a skype, but could you DM me on youtube? I am looking for something that is fairly easy that I can't do because I don't have photoshop. I know they have a tutorial on it too :)

I would love a new channel profile but do not have a Skype. However I do have a Twitter. My name is Chubby5544 on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back