Services FREE professional-looking INTROS! No templates!

redwan rexz

Reaction score
Hey I am intresteted in a customized intro and i m willing to pay too i kinda want it similar to leafys new intro if ur intrested lemme know

Encryptor

Reaction score
sure, i'll work on it starting on 14/15th read my previous post for why then. And I don't want payment, just want to help out new channels, crediting me is more than enough. BTW your channel link isn't working :D

Encryptor

Reaction score
I've been working hard for the last 4 days and here is the outcome, I now know how to make better intros. But, here is a service update: I will make you a intro if your channel has over 30 subs, and you are an active channel at least a video a week excluding animators. Also now i'll need the length of intro, What the text is, a song most likely by 'Free Songs To Use' channel as their songs are perfect for intros, and a basic idea of what you want your intro to look like (find examples or just describe) to avoid disappointment and re-rendering which can take up to an hour on my computer obviously if you are not happy with the final version I'll change it for you without a problem but I'd prefer to get everything right before that happens. My email is bwnuk1703@gmail.com if you need to contact me, and yeah enjoy the better intros i'll create!, here is the promo: youtu.be/W_Qz-KwFlcc -Make sure to watch in 1080p XD
-Intros I make are still free and still, crediting me is enough :D

Encryptor

Reaction score
ye sure what text, length and song, and optionally a basic idea of what you want.

ArkaBorg

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
saying ArkaBorg and something like the guy called night scape on youtube(search nigt scape and his channel will come up) but with red writing. do you have twitter

Encryptor

Reaction score
oh sorry I don't do 2D intros :p and no I don't have twitter

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
wow! it's good to see guys like you trying to help out. Kodus to you my friend!