Services FREE professional-looking INTROS! No templates!

ToxinStorm

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey I interested in an intro, I would like the intro to have this music in it,
Legendary Beasts | Pokemon Crystal Vs Suicune Theme Hip Hop/Trap Remix | Prod. by @ScythaGang, the youtuber gives permission to anyone to use his music.
I'd like it to have a purple/black theme, somewhat of a spooky vibe, I'd like to have the "TOXIN" to be purple, while the "STORM" is a silver color. Also if its possible can you make so the letters appear through a smoke? Its fine if its not possible.

I'll make sure to shout you out for the intro (Your Social Medias)

Encryptor

Reaction score
Ye sure i'll get right on it, do you mind how long it is? within reason.

untamemadman

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello, I've started working on blender not too long ago and it seems I can make a pretty good intro within 1-3 days depending on the intro. The only requirements from me are that you have over 50 Subs and you're actively uploading and are prepared to credit me. All my work will be completely Original with no templates used. Message below or comment on one of my videos if you're interested.

My Channel: Encryptor Gaming
Hi

I would love a new intro, can you message me on Skype and I can give you some details

Thanks.
untamemadman

Tuskan

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well I'm looking for a new intro preferably orange 5 seconds long and uses the song Gemini Robot. I'm willing to offer two steam game keys for The Next Door and Timore Inferno

maddie.lacey

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have 49 subs nd post regualrly, would be willing to credit you

Shivam

Reaction score
Hey you still doing this program? let me know!

Pygo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey Encryptor!
Thanks for replying! I would like a 10 sec maximum and you can choose the music I really dont care!

BobTheWizard

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Can you make a short intro for me? I will add you to featured channels and credit you in the description every video that i use your intro in. preferably blue and 4-5 seconds long. Use any song you would like but if you want i have one. Tobu - Roots [NCS RELEASE] preferably the second beat drop :D

TyFilms

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Is it okay if I'm only at 29, but that's because I started like 2 months ago? I get about 20-60 views per video and I upload almost daily, with one of my recent videos (100 layers of memes) at over 100 views? It's okay if you saw no, but if it's a yes, then can you make a light blue or vibrant red 2D intro? Nothing flashy, I'll give you the song if you say yes

injusticeexpert7

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
hi I would like a intro which is 6 seconds long colour blue and some nice chill music I don't really mind oh and i have 1000 subs