Services FREE professional-looking INTROS! No templates!

Encryptor

Reaction score
Hello, I've started working on blender not too long ago and it seems I can make a pretty good intro within 1-3 days depending on the intro. The only requirements from me are that you have over 50 Subs and you're actively uploading and are prepared to credit me. All my work will be completely Original with no templates used. Message below or comment on one of my videos if you're interested.

My Channel: Encryptor Gaming

Attachments

Encryptor

Reaction score
hi demondoggie, I need a link or a file for a piece of music of your choice to go with the intro, make sure it's not copyrighted, the time for your intro (how many seconds long) and optionally your favorite colour. I'll design the intro for you as soon as possible as I'm currently working on another youtubers intro. After you send me a link/file the intro will be done within 1-2 days.

DemonDoggie0811

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
For the music Such Fun by TOBU (It's copyrighted but I have a licence for it, The intro would preferably be 10 seconds long max, and my yt colors are red and black. Thanks!!

Encryptor

Reaction score
Thank you for the info, I'll send you the finished intro on your email as soon as it's done.

Pygo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi can you make me a intro? Thanks and have a good day!

Aeroinix

Youtube CreatorG
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello, I've started working on blender not too long ago and it seems I can make a pretty good intro within 1-3 days depending on the intro. The only requirements from me are that you have over 50 Subs and you're actively uploading and are prepared to credit me. All my work will be completely Original with no templates used. Message below or comment on one of my videos if you're interested.

My Channel: Encryptor Gaming
Hi! i have 120 subs, i would love a intro! i would like a black and gray/white intro. and youtube has a default upload desc and feautred channels!
if you have any questions. hmu.

Encryptor

Reaction score
Yep sure I can make you guys a intro as soon as I get better :) all I need is the time range for the intro, and a piece of music of your choice preferably non Copyrighted.

Aeroinix

Youtube CreatorG
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yep sure I can make you guys a intro as soon as I get better :) all I need is the time range for the intro, and a piece of music of your choice preferably non Copyrighted.
i have a template Dude! its chill