Services Free Premium Music For Your Projects - Free Royalty Free Music Directly From The Composer

Tom Conti

Reaction score
Finding good music on a budget is not always easy.
Some do not even have a budget for the footage so, why spend money for each and every single music track?

I am Tom, a songwriter/composer from Italy, and offer my compositions free of charge, also commercially, royalty-free. I currently have a library of about 150+ tracks and a couple hundret sound effects.

Where is the catch?

ContiMusic is ad-supported (google adsense) and using my music for free, requires to credit me by linking to my website. If for some reason you are not able to attribute, or you would like to support us directly, you may purchase the extended license for a one-time-fee of only $50.00.

Feel free to browse through my continously updated library and I hope you will find many tracks to use along your projects!

---------- www. contimusic .com --------

However: Do not sell, give away or (re)distribute my music as standalone files. Use them within your own projects.

All of the music on my website is personally composed by me and if you notice something particular missing within my library, let me know as I am constantly composing and adding new music.

All the best,

Tom