Free popular game ideas/skits

pvptanker

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Free popular game ideas/skits? I want to do something original and fun. Im also currently stuck at 157 subs and I need something it get it growing

Buck

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Pokemon sun and moon are comming out, what about a pokemon related one>?

Hi!MyNameIsJan

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
Free popular game ideas/skits? I want to do something original and fun. Im also currently stuck at 157 subs and I need something it get it growing
"Free" is a big downer.
Most free games have a huge audience with a lot YouTubers, for whom the entry level is lower (free), so it will be hard standing out. Take League for an example (or Minecraft, not free but all these youtube kiddies cracked it anyways) : Many huge Youtubers, a lot of smaller focused on nieche (Lore, tutorials etc, all already there).
Everything there won´t be original. If you want fun - play the games you like. If you want exposure, buy new games, get in closed betas etc. and do content fast, to be one of the first.
Most MMO´s are free, MOBA´s too. Shooters less. Not sure what answer you want, but i would recommend you to check out indie games, there are some real gems out there that are free or cheap and might be the next big thing - and you as a content creater will then get the attention (remember the DayZ hype ?)

Catalin CHirea

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You could try to play Mobile Legend, is a phone game , practicall is League of Legend mobile version and I see people look on it on youtube and it's a growing trend .

Morteshai

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What about the top free and trending games in the app stores?

Mcrocks9

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What about playing Candy crush on your phone. They are free screen recorder apps.