Free Picture Editing Program/Site?

Justine

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
So I just recently found out that picmonkey, a program I've been using since I started my channel, is now making it required that you have a membership to just save the picture you edited, meaning I'd have to layabout $50 annually just to save a thumbnail or a edited picture for a video. Personally, thats ridiculous in my opinion and I'm now I'm kinda stuck as far as looking for a new picture editing software or site thats free or at least an inexpensive one time payment.

So does anyone know of any food free/inexpensive picture editing sites or programs that you'd recommend that I use? Free would be ideal but I'll opt for an inexpensive program thats a one time payment if anything (moneys tight currently since I'm in college and need to pay for sorority stuff, food, clothing, and supplies in general for classes).

Conso1727

Pizza pasta mandolino videogiochi
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
When I don't use the Tubebuddy thumbnail I use Paint.net which is free and does what I need just right, alternatively there's GIMP, also free and more powerful, closer to Photoshop than Paint.net

Reactions: Justine

bigattck

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I once use magix.com/us/free-download/foto-designer/

if you ever wonder what photoshop would look like if it was free than this would be it. Also as an extra bonues, you can add photoshop plugins too.

Reactions: Justine