Services Free Photoshop Service!

MutantPanda521

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Hey guys, I have been taking photoshop classes during my high school year, and I decided that I want to get some extra practice! Well what better way then helping out the yttalk community! I shall do any request, but please remember that I'm NOT a proffesional, so if you want something really fancy, I might not be the best person :<

Anyways, Feel free to ask! :wavespin:

Reactions: Stef

Dominic Giardini

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
could you please make it so the edges on my picture aren't so jagged? And if you could, could you take the black background out and make the logo a .png? THANKS!Auto Logo Final Black.jpg

MutantPanda521

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
My the edges of the picture, do you mean the border or the actual design?

MutantPanda521

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Ok, I'll have that done in like the next 10 minutes :)

MutantPanda521

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Just to make sure, you want a transparent background? meaning that it has no background color and just has the logo ( i.e. If their is a red background, then it will be on a red background :p)

MutantPanda521

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Here it is! I tested it out with a few different background colors, Some of the borders got erased, so it doesn't look AS good on bright colors. If you were planning on using a light color background that I would be happy to make the border again for you!

Attachments

Dominic Giardini

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
im planning on a black background, so no problems there[DOUBLEPOST=1345077680,1345077448][/DOUBLEPOST]did you smooth the edges too?