Free PC Recording Software?

Alrod360

Proud leader of VideoGameAddictz!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Animator
I want to record me playing games on my PC, but I need a software to do so, I was wondering if there was a free PC gaming recording software that doesn't have a time limit on it and is not Ezvid?

obscurimity

YTT's Tanager
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Ah. There are some, like Xfire, but honestly, if you want good quality, the best are the kind you must pay for.

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Audacity is only for sound. No visuals. Still might help OP though.
Oops I thought that is what he was talking about.
http://logitech-webcam-software.en.softonic.com/
Use that if you got a logitech cam. It has a couple of great built in features like Right Light and Right Sound (takes away bg noise). I'm not sure if it will work with a non-logitech webcam but its worth a shot.

http://www.bandicam.com/
Bandicam records actual video from games and is free (with a tiny watermark at the top) It's alot like fraps only better imo because it has a ton of options.

ChannelOlli

High quality gaming guides!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I highly suggest FRAPS, it's not THAT expensive.

M424Filmcast

Director, Producer, Short Filmmaker, Musician
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Vlogger
You can get a trial period of 2 weeks I think with bbflashback. It will leave a small watermark in one corner, but won't interfere with your video. After that, you can purchase a licenced version for $89-$199 if you want to spend the money. But at least you will get a start until you can get something better. It's ez to use, and does both audio and video. You can see how I used it on my "Logo design studio pro" tutorial videos I did if you want to look them up.

Kath

True Wub :wub:
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Usually to get good quality, you have to pay for it. Like I remember I tried to download free video editing software.......and they don't work at ALL...I don't know if it's different for what you're talking about though!

Ghost OOKami

Hard Drive
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Worth noting that the bandicam trial is only good for 10 minute videos, then it will auto turn off.