Request (Free or Paid) 3D Thumbnail Models (Minecraft) and New Banner

MoonCraftYT

Reaction score
Hey there! First and foremost thanks for checking out my request! I am willing to pay because I know how challenging and time consuming these types of graphics are, but I wouldn't mind saving some cash either XD. Anyways, I am looking for a new set of 3D Thumbnail Models for my Minecraft OC. I would prefer ones that are like these, which are ones that I had done for an old character: Build Battle Thumbnail Model.png MB TBN Model.png Survival Games Model made by blue walker.png Survival Thumbnail made by Blablabklp.png
It doesn't have to match perfectly but I will be open to discussing preferences on exactness and such.

Now, onto the banner. I would like the same style as above. With my character 3D, and I don't mean off of the Nova Skin Editor site. I mean 3D as in the skin has been edited in a program like Cinema 4D or Blender or anything like them. I will discuss color, action, items, and theme if someone is up to it. I understand that is already a lot, however, I also do general gaming, and would like to combine the two in the banner. So please consider that it needs to look clean and not like someone just pulled images off the internet and attached them to a background.

I do require seeing your previous works, and how much I would have to pay, if necessary. I am flexible but if I do not respond or say that your work is not the style or type I am looking for, please do not be offended, as I only want what is the best for representing my channel and my character. I would also like to see the progress throughout the making of the banner, so if any changes need to be made, I can tell you of them before the final product.

Thanks for your time! If you've made it this far and would like to contact me for the job of designing these graphics, please contact me at: ecproductionsbusiness@gmail.com

Thanks again!

Attachments