Services Free Music

Jamie

Maestro
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hello YTtalk :)

my name is Jamie and I'm a video game composer from Austria.

On my YouTube channel I offer music of all kinds of different genres. So if you need any music for your videos, feel free to use mine!

You can also hire me for composing customized music as well as sound design :)

Cheers and have a great day

-Jamie

Imaginary Dave

Reaction score
First off,

Your music is awesome!

Secondly, you rock for sharing it and for letting us know here that you do.

Third, is a minor nitpick in case it is of use to you (...cause that's what happens on message boards).

A bunch of companies out there offer Royalty Free music and while it turns out it is technically 'free of royalties', they still claim ownership in the music and intend to charge for its use. This is dangerous to random Youtubers as they might use the music and then get hit with a copyright violation. I.e. They never bought a licence to use it so they can be demonetized or get a strike. This kind of risk might cause people to shy away.

If what you mean to do is permit Youtubers to freely use your music without risk, might I suggest you include in the description that there is a Creative Commons Licence associated with it?

[I will be unable to post a link here, but just google Creative Commons Licences.]

You will see there are different kinds. I suspect you are after one that lets everyone freely share and use your music but they are required to attribute the music to you (as they should!).

When people see a reference to the licence in the description of the video, they are more comfortable placing the music in their videos. Perhaps something like: "This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International Licence."

Anyways, apologies if I am telling you stuff you already know - I see you have a much more significant history here than I do.

Thanks again for posting the link and all the best with your channel!

Reactions: Jamie

Jamie

Maestro
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
First off,

Your music is awesome!

Secondly, you rock for sharing it and for letting us know here that you do.

Third, is a minor nitpick in case it is of use to you (...cause that's what happens on message boards).

A bunch of companies out there offer Royalty Free music and while it turns out it is technically 'free of royalties', they still claim ownership in the music and intend to charge for its use. This is dangerous to random Youtubers as they might use the music and then get hit with a copyright violation. I.e. They never bought a licence to use it so they can be demonetized or get a strike. This kind of risk might cause people to shy away.

If what you mean to do is permit Youtubers to freely use your music without risk, might I suggest you include in the description that there is a Creative Commons Licence associated with it?

[I will be unable to post a link here, but just google Creative Commons Licences.]

You will see there are different kinds. I suspect you are after one that lets everyone freely share and use your music but they are required to attribute the music to you (as they should!).

When people see a reference to the licence in the description of the video, they are more comfortable placing the music in their videos. Perhaps something like: "This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International Licence."

Anyways, apologies if I am telling you stuff you already know - I see you have a much more significant history here than I do.

Thanks again for posting the link and all the best with your channel!

Hey Dave, thanks a lot for your message :)

You are actually very right I should make that clear in my description. As far as I know, no one has ever yet had a problem with using my music, but I should definetly be on the save side :)

Cheers!

LexxGFX

Reaction score
Website
lexx.portfoliobox.eu
Channel Type
Designer
Great music, good to see another austrian here on the board, will definitely use one of your tracks in a future video. :)

Jamie

Maestro
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Great music, good to see another austrian here on the board, will definitely use one of your tracks in a future video. :)
no way, where are you from? :D

Blckrose2020

Reaction score
I really like your music! I would love to possibly get a custom one done by you to add to my intros and outros! I just need to find ones that speak to me lol

Jamie

Maestro
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I really like your music! I would love to possibly get a custom one done by you to add to my intros and outros! I just need to find ones that speak to me lol
Sure, I can do that, but please keep in mind that I don't work for free :) If you want me to write music for your intro, feel free to contact me (you can find the email adress on my YouTube channel) and we can talk about it.

Cheers!

Boki

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
"Free things are dear even unto God" - Serbian proverb and motto of many a YouTuber.
I love, love LOVE your work, man! I'll be definitely be using some tunes, along with a shoutouts and links and and and thank you!