Music FREE Mixing/Remixing for Musicians!

Suess

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I will mix/remix your song for you 100% free. Sounds too good to be true? Well like most creators on here I want exposure and I feel that by collaberating with other artists is the best way for everyone to grow in unison. However I will only mix songs that have an already decent recording (so no USB mics unless they are top end stuff) and I also want to enjoy the song as I would like to upload the video to my channel where I will also link to your channel! Comment here if anyone is interested (check my channel for my work but I havent really uploaded any public mixes of vocals, but I have done private mixing before)

Thanks

Suess!

TheMacGuy Jack

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I have a song you could try remixing, It's called Emily. I'm recording a newer version as we speak so maybe we could do something with that?:)

KozeOfficial

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I will mix/remix your song for you 100% free. Sounds too good to be true? Well like most creators on here I want exposure and I feel that by collaberating with other artists is the best way for everyone to grow in unison. However I will only mix songs that have an already decent recording (so no USB mics unless they are top end stuff) and I also want to enjoy the song as I would like to upload the video to my channel where I will also link to your channel! Comment here if anyone is interested (check my channel for my work but I havent really uploaded any public mixes of vocals, but I have done private mixing before)

Thanks

Suess!
Hey Suess, please email me a couple samples of your work.

Kozeofficial@hotmail.com