Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Request (Free) Logo and Banner

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Chizno, Jan 4, 2018.

1. Chizno
    Cash:
    $6
    Hi I am going to start YouTube real soon and I need a logo and banner for my channel before I start making vids so if you could help me out my name is Chizno and for colors whatever you choose I will revolve that color around my channel so please if you can help me out that would mean a lot. Thank you for reading

2. LexxGFX
    Cash:
    $3
    Hello,

I wish you the best of luck with your YouTube Channel. Would you mind putting my Channel in your subscription box as long as you use my graphics?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Have Fun. :)

3. Chizno
    Cash:
    $6
    They acctually doesnt look bad thank you so much
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 10, 2018, Original Post Date: Jan 10, 2018 ---
    and also I almost forgot but I will leave your channel in the description thank you

4. TattleTail
    Cash:
    $7
    i need a free logo too :( can anyone do me a logo? but please do it about a tattletail (search what are tattletails if you dont know) actualy gaming you know what i mean? like holding a computer mouse of something like that if not you can make me a logo related to tattletail and i need a banner too thank you