Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Can you create me a gaming intro? My skype is TOChubby5544

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi! I make intros and outros for free. I'd like to say they're pretty decent, but nothing too fancy. Doing this purely to work on my ability to make higher quality intros. Sadly, I can't link or upload videos in this thread, but just feel free to comment, and I'll give my contact info.

Gaming thumbnails for my nhl franchise mode / destiny / bargain bin / childhood ruined / bargain bin recoined. All of these would work for a thumbnail or intro or outro.

A;sp banner for my youtube channel for my gaming channel and my incoming film channel. Also for my twitch! if you can do any of these... I'd be very interested. contact me on my youtube, egotrip'd gaming and/or my email at mageauderek777@gmail.com. Check the youtube in advance because I do have a general logo to start.

Or click my signature link to youtube

Greed

Reaction score
hey i could use a little help im starting out and could use a good intro and outro

Skype Username: xgamedude77
Screen name: Greed

DriftForDayZ

Reaction score
Hey Do You Think I Can Get A Intro.I Just Started And I Don't Have Enough Money Or Experience To Make One.Plz Help,You Can Contact Me On Skype : lawrence2680

SheepDreams

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi! I make intros and outros for free. I'd like to say they're pretty decent, but nothing too fancy. Doing this purely to work on my ability to make higher quality intros. Sadly, I can't link or upload videos in this thread, but just feel free to comment, and I'll give my contact info.
Ello mate do you still do this?

Garrett Hill

Reaction score
Hey! I'd love a nice intro! (I can feature you on my channel! (Around 100k views) skype: ihacks0377

Status
Not open for further replies.