Finished/Closed Free Intros/Outros

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marisol Oviedo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi! I make intros and outros for free. I'd like to say they're pretty decent, but nothing too fancy. Doing this purely to work on my ability to make higher quality intros. Sadly, I can't link or upload videos in this thread, but just feel free to comment, and I'll give my contact info.

CamillaThomas

Reaction score
Hey. I would like to have intro, if you can do it for me. My skype is : kamiliukasj

SmokeySpace

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi! I make intros and outros for free. I'd like to say they're pretty decent, but nothing too fancy. Doing this purely to work on my ability to make higher quality intros. Sadly, I can't link or upload videos in this thread, but just feel free to comment, and I'll give my contact info.
Can I get an intro? I'll shout u out ;)

Marisol Oviedo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey. I would like to have intro, if you can do it for me. My skype is : kamiliukasj
added[DOUBLEPOST=1475193890,1475193835][/DOUBLEPOST]
Can I get an intro? I'll shout u out ;)
Sure, What's the name you want? I have some set up templates that I can use on my sellfy, they're free on sellfy. I just use it so you can see what you want and it helps with orders[DOUBLEPOST=1475194022][/DOUBLEPOST]
Discord, whats your name on it?
OddQueen

SmokeySpace

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
added[DOUBLEPOST=1475193890,1475193835][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sure, What's the name you want? I have some set up templates that I can use on my sellfy, they're free on sellfy. I just use it so you can see what you want and it helps with orders[DOUBLEPOST=1475194022][/DOUBLEPOST]
OddQueen
My name is SmokySpace and if I could have it be space themed that would be great!

Status
Not open for further replies.