Finished/Closed Free intros, outros, music

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seige

Reaction score
Hey there Seige, I sure can. Tell me your ideas for the outro and what existing content do you have that you want to put in your outro?
Don't have any content just in the process of recording some rust, battlegrounds and bigfoot videos, looking for something that shows my recent video and subscribe button as well as social media links[DOUBLEPOST=1494634998,1494633955][/DOUBLEPOST]
Don't have any content just in the process of recording some rust, battlegrounds and bigfoot videos, looking for something that shows my recent video and subscribe button as well as social media links
Looking for more of a template, also would love it if you could add music to it? Thanks in advance

PlatinumHavoc

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Email sent Maia. You all can leave a message on my website to get in contact with me also. There's a lot of my work on my site.

Don't have any content just in the process of recording some rust, battlegrounds and bigfoot videos, looking for something that shows my recent video and subscribe button as well as social media links
Showing recent videos and a subscriber button is easy. I think you just add an annotation to the video to make it a clickable link. I haven't actually tried that before, but don't think it would be hard. Not having content is bad. The more content you give me the better your video will be. I don't go out looking for content for you, you must provide it, and you must have ownership of it otherwise I can't advertise on your video.

Looking for more of a template, also would love it if you could add music to it? Thanks in advance
By a template you mean an outro that you can put on all your videos right? That's exactly what I'm looking to make.

I can add music to it that's simple, but are you going to provide me the music?

If you want me to make custom music for your video that's way more complicated. The reason I don't want to do it is because to make music costs me money. All musical pieces that Platinum Havoc Productions makes is copyrighted with no exceptions. I'm not going to give you the copyright for free when I spent money on it. So............

(drumroll)

----------This is what I can do.------------

Since a lot of you need music to put in your videos I can make an intro/outro instrumental for everybody to use for free. I would list it on my site as freeware, or royalty free music for commercial use, whatever you call it as a free mp3 download. But I'm only making one and you will all have to share it. Let me know what kind of instrumental you would like.

Let's get a poll going, everybody answer, what's the best kind of music for an intro/outro?

MGGameLab

Reaction score
hi,
can you create free intro and outro for my channel. i will do shoutout for you.

PlatinumHavoc

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I will need you to provide me the content I don't go looking for anything. Do you have permission from IGN to use their clips? Do you have the audio that you want placed over these clips?[DOUBLEPOST=1495081814,1495066470][/DOUBLEPOST]I recently uploaded a couple old videos I made on the resume page of my website. I want to put the video I make for you on there also to show much I have improved over the years.

platinumhavocproductions.com/resume/

Status
Not open for further replies.