Free Great Set Locations!

Vidcast

YTtalk Mad
So recently I came across a site called somewhereto. This site allows young people who aspire to make films get access to places they previously would have had to pay for. There is no charge, and there's a wide variety of venues. If you put in your post code, it will give you results of sites close to your location, and I just feel this site is all around brilliant. I am yet to use it but I can't wait.

Sadly this is exclusive to the UK, but I'm sure there is a variation for other Countries.

I hoped this helped other young, aspiring film makers like me, as one of my biggest issues is sets, and this site completely removes that issue to an extent.

I wish you all the best - Will

The site link is just somewhereto .com without the space but it won't let me post the link for some reason

They sponsored a youtuber I watch called Tim H, and he's really good, so hopefully these guys are too :) Hope I helped

So recently I came across a site called somewhereto. This site allows young people who aspire to make films get access to places they previously would have had to pay for. There is no charge, and there's a wide variety of venues. If you put in your post code, it will give you results of sites close to your location, and I just feel this site is all around brilliant. I am yet to use it but I can't wait.

Holy crap, this is amazing! I'm just about to start venturing into cinematography and this will really help me out a great deal. Thank you for sharing this.

Last edited:
Great share ^_^ For those who are not in the UK check out youtube spaces. You can use those facilities for free as well

I've been outside, I live on the other side of England, so it's not the easiest thing to do, I visited it when I was on holiday earlier this year

Back