Services Free Graphics, Logos, Profile Pics and Thumbnails

CameronPSK

Gamer and Artist!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Need some practice, am a freelance Graphic Designer. I'll do whatever inspires me!

If you would rather have more say in what I design for you, you can feel free to drop me a PayPal donation, and I will gladly improve upon your work!

Here is some of my work!
YTTALK.png Logo.png Profile.png Cityscape.png Logiclation.png Zelda Blue Sq.png

Meghan Alex

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would love a new banner or logo honestly if you can do a new logo/avi I'll probably love you forever but I'll for sure shout you out man.

CameronPSK

Gamer and Artist!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Please make me a logo saying : strykes, make it neat and stuff contact me on email strykesgamer@gmail.com
Will get on it soon![DOUBLEPOST=1467401720,1467401701][/DOUBLEPOST]
I would love a new banner or logo honestly if you can do a new logo/avi I'll probably love you forever but I'll for sure shout you out man.
Will get on it ASAP[DOUBLEPOST=1467403216][/DOUBLEPOST]
I felt inspired to make you a new profile picture, and an image of your face done in a minimalist style that you can use however (It has a transparent background!) If you want me to do any more, PM me, or e-mail me and we can discuss payment. Think of this as what I do for free! (I'm so broke lmao)
Minimalistface.png Profile.png

Reactions: Meghan Alex

Meghan Alex

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Will get on it soon![DOUBLEPOST=1467401720,1467401701][/DOUBLEPOST]
Will get on it ASAP[DOUBLEPOST=1467403216][/DOUBLEPOST]
I felt inspired to make you a new profile picture, and an image of your face done in a minimalist style that you can use however (It has a transparent background!) If you want me to do any more, PM me, or e-mail me and we can discuss payment. Think of this as what I do for free! (I'm so broke lmao)
View attachment 36249 View attachment 36250
That is suuper sexy! I'm new to editing and such, you have to let me know your little secret. Definitely changing it to this! I couldn't imagine something being more perfect. Do you want me to link your profile in my bio, or just on my videos individually, giving credit? Also, where do you want me to credit? Just your YouTube? AND I already filmed this weeks video, but next week I'll give your YouTube a shout out, to show my gratitude. Do you know ways to send money, other than paypal? Since I'm underaged my paypal got frozen, sadly. 'Cuz I might have you make my new banner. c;

Mr.E31

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey there, I'm in need of a logo for my channel, Something simple that I can put on T-shirts and other branding. Thanks in advance and would definitely give you and your channel a shout on my channel.

CameronPSK

Gamer and Artist!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
That is suuper sexy! I'm new to editing and such, you have to let me know your little secret. Definitely changing it to this! I couldn't imagine something being more perfect. Do you want me to link your profile in my bio, or just on my videos individually, giving credit? Also, where do you want me to credit? Just your YouTube? AND I already filmed this weeks video, but next week I'll give your YouTube a shout out, to show my gratitude. Do you know ways to send money, other than paypal? Since I'm underaged my paypal got frozen, sadly. 'Cuz I might have you make my new banner. c;
So, Messaged you, but however you want to shout out... do it! Also, if you link anywhere, link to my channel![DOUBLEPOST=1467405869,1467405845][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey there, I'm in need of a logo for my channel, Something simple that I can put on T-shirts and other branding. Thanks in advance and would definitely give you and your channel a shout on my channel.
Will get on it asap! I'll do as much as I'll do for free!

Mr.E31

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So, Messaged you, but however you want to shout out... do it! Also, if you link anywhere, link to my channel![DOUBLEPOST=1467405869,1467405845][/DOUBLEPOST]
Will get on it asap! I'll do as much as I'll do for free!
Awesome! I was thinking of a coat of arms with geeky stuff on it with the colors Millennium gold (#C9AF74) and black (#000000)... Thanks sooooooooo much!

CameronPSK

Gamer and Artist!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Please make me a logo saying : strykes, make it neat and stuff contact me on email strykesgamer@gmail.com
Finished the assets I'd do for free! If you want any more, we can discuss methods of payment!

Crown Asset.png Strikes Profile.png[DOUBLEPOST=1467408815,1467406676][/DOUBLEPOST]
Awesome! I was thinking of a coat of arms with geeky stuff on it with the colors Millennium gold (#C9AF74) and black (#000000)... Thanks sooooooooo much!
This is what I have so far, what would you like the fourth asset to be?[DOUBLEPOST=1467410258][/DOUBLEPOST]
Do you have an email I can use?

Attachments

Mr.E31

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Finished the assets I'd do for free! If you want any more, we can discuss methods of payment!

View attachment 36253 View attachment 36254[DOUBLEPOST=1467408815,1467406676][/DOUBLEPOST]
This is what I have so far, what would you like the fourth asset to be?[DOUBLEPOST=1467410258][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yes, my email is e.lira31@gmail.com[DOUBLEPOST=1467412677][/DOUBLEPOST]

View attachment 36253 View attachment 36254[DOUBLEPOST=1467408815,1467406676][/DOUBLEPOST]

Its awesome dude!