Finished/Closed Free graphics (logos, banners etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WizJager

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey there, I'm trying to improve my illustration and digital art skills so I'm offering my services free of charge, I'll add a few examples underneath.

Give me a shout if you're up for something!
could you make me facecam layout?

WizJager

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer

Cybrohazard

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey do you think you could make me a banner and profile pic for my youtube channel?

BrambleLyon

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Hey! Do you have skype? I wanted to see if you can make me a profile picture if possible. Thanks!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I am interested in intro's/outro's and channel art! I essentially have everything on my channel but for the future my channel is focused on NHL 17 and Destiny! Channel name is egotrip'D Gaming! Link is below

You can work with my logo and see if you can update it as well!

will be making another channel for more of a film analyze and review / tv shows as well. Under the umbrella egotrip'D Focus! But this is not needed, just an option.

TopSecretR35

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi , I am in desperate need of a good banner! Thank you for offering! Please do contact me on Skype : dhiren_nair or email:s209081382@gmail.com

Thank you so much :)

Jacktics

Reaction score
Hey dude! Just starting out as a Youtuber, and would love if you could create me a banner! If you're interested, please let me know.

Thank you :)

SheepDreams

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey there, I'm trying to improve my illustration and digital art skills so I'm offering my services free of charge, I'll add a few examples underneath.

Give me a shout if you're up for something!
Saw dem art skillz and I like. Let me know if you got time to draw something for me. Much appreciate it. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.