Finished/Closed CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

winson yuen

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Wow awesome :bounce: I would like a logo if you can :) i don't have one yet but I think you'd do a fine job at it!

Channel name- Winson and Kristine
Channel is basically couple pranks
Any color is fine :tongue: but I'd prefer an interlocking the letter W and K. Thanks!

AlAlpha

Reaction score
Hey buddy, thanks for offering free services!

If you wouldn't mind, I would love a new logo/avatar for my youtube, twitter and forum websites. My channel focuses on call of duty content. I would just like something with the letters AA maybe to represent AlAlpha. Im not graphically creative enough to come up with anything else lol. Thanks a million!

AdmUp

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
not to be rude or annoying or anything i know u have a life to live and this aint your job or anything but could you make me the designn?... i feelll so bad just damanding but maybe can you try?...... cause ur work is better than mine ever will be (i feel tso guilty for some reason) btw i commented like 2 weeks ago asking but i never got a response either that u will try or that you cant..... dont hate me for asking twice.... :(
Here you go, sorry it's late. Hope you like it. >
< right click, open image in new tab

borkl4zer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
omg thats amazing![DOUBLEPOST=1489897347,1489897041][/DOUBLEPOST]that was fast and good maybe in the future can you make me a profile pic? but let atleast 10 others go before me i dont want to be greedy! :) just remmber i apriciate you!

Reactions: AdmUp

AdmUp

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Wow awesome :bounce: I would like a logo if you can :) i don't have one yet but I think you'd do a fine job at it!

Channel name- Winson and Kristine
Channel is basically couple pranks
Any color is fine :tongue: but I'd prefer an interlocking the letter W and K. Thanks!
Couldn't find the same font you use in your channel art but I used the same colour, merged the W & K like you asked. Let me know what you think.
>
< Right Click, Open Image in new tab

Reactions: winson yuen

winson yuen

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Couldn't find the same font you use in your channel art but I used the same colour, merged the W & K like you asked. Let me know what you think.
>
< Right Click, Open Image in new tab
Love it! Thank you so much. It really matches my channel art. Thank you once again for your time, I truly appreciate it.

Reactions: AdmUp

Volterink

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi again AdmUp!
I really liked your previous work for me (the banner) and was wondering if you could make me logo? I know that it is really pushing it as you have offered to do the others for free and I completely understand if you don't as you have already made me a banner.
Thanks,
Volt :biggrin:

SherlockCupid

DropKick.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hey man! Really cool work.
Was wondering if you could make me logo
My name is Alex Cupid and I'm a professional wrestler
My normal color scheme is pink,green and black

AdmUp

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi again AdmUp!
I really liked your previous work for me (the banner) and was wondering if you could make me logo? I know that it is really pushing it as you have offered to do the others for free and I completely understand if you don't as you have already made me a banner.
Thanks,
Volt :biggrin:
Used the same font and background as your channel art :)
>
< right click, open image in new tab

Reactions: Volterink
Status
Not open for further replies.