Finished/Closed CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueXPixels

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi, sorry but I was having real trouble making the 3 letters sit nicely with each other. None of the letters have a clean flat side to work with so it looks a bit messy when merging them together. I know it's not exactly what you were wanting but I took a stab at it anyway. Let me know how you like them.
They look great, better than anything I could've made, thanks!

Fretfella

Reaction score
Hope this is okay for you. Noticed you liked to highlight the letter F in the one you have already so tried to replicate. Regarding the profile picture.. 3 letters in 1 small square is a bit difficult so I changed FFG to just the 2 letters, I think it makes it look much cleaner which I hope you agree with. Let me know what you think..
< Right click, open image in new tab to view

[DOUBLEPOST=1488423251][/DOUBLEPOST]

Hi, sorry but I was having real trouble making the 3 letters sit nicely with each other. None of the letters have a clean flat side to work with so it looks a bit messy when merging them together. I know it's not exactly what you were wanting but I took a stab at it anyway. Let me know how you like them.
That is so sick, thank you, I will upload It now :D

theSashNik

Reaction score
Hey! So, we have a very small channel and would love to have someone try their hand at designing a banner and/or channel icon for us! Our YT channel's name is SashNik. Our channel is about comedy! We would love to have channel art that has a blue, red, and orange color scheme. Thanks a lot and don't worry if you're not able to design something for us!

Volterink

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi,I have been looking through this feed and have really liked your designs!! I was wondering whether you would be able to do a banner and a logo for my channel please, if its not a lot of trouble as I know you are doing them for free. If you have a youtube channel I will link you in my side bar and the description of my videos (When I upload them :roflmao2:).
My channel name is Volterink and I am a gaming channel (sorry if this doesn't help a lot for ideas haha).
Thanks a lot and its completely fine if you don't want to make these for me.
Thanks,
Volt

AdmUp

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
That is so sick, thank you, I will upload It now :D
Thanks! Glad you like it :)[DOUBLEPOST=1488576219,1488570376][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi,I have been looking through this feed and have really liked your designs!! I was wondering whether you would be able to do a banner and a logo for my channel please, if its not a lot of trouble as I know you are doing them for free. If you have a youtube channel I will link you in my side bar and the description of my videos (When I upload them :roflmao2:).
My channel name is Volterink and I am a gaming channel (sorry if this doesn't help a lot for ideas haha).
Thanks a lot and its completely fine if you don't want to make these for me.
Thanks,
Volt
Gave it a go, kept it rather simple. Hope you like!
< right click, open image in new tab

Attachments

Reactions: Volterink

Volterink

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi, I really like it. I like the simple look that you have done on it and thank you for doing this for me :biggrin:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is it ok if I add you to the sidebar?

Reactions: AdmUp

AdmUp

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi, I really like it. I like the simple look that you have done on it and thank you for doing this for me :biggrin:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is it ok if I add you to the sidebar?
Glad you like it :) You can if you want. Thanks!

introtowesley

Reaction score
Hey! I'm kind of new to YouTube and my channel is mainly me vlogging about my experiences as a trans guy along with whatever comes my way that I can vlog about. If you could help me out with a banner, I would appreciate it a lot. Sorry I don't have more details for you -- I don't really know in specific what I'm looking for, I've never had a banner for my channel before.

AdmUp

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey! I'm kind of new to YouTube and my channel is mainly me vlogging about my experiences as a trans guy along with whatever comes my way that I can vlog about. If you could help me out with a banner, I would appreciate it a lot. Sorry I don't have more details for you -- I don't really know in specific what I'm looking for, I've never had a banner for my channel before.
I didn't really know where to start from but, here's an attempt :)
<right click, open image in new tab

Status
Not open for further replies.