Services Free Graphics [Channel art, Logos, Thumbnails]

WizJager

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys I'm looking to have some fun in photoshop and get better as a graphic artist. I often run out of ideas/inspiration and I would love to be able to help you guys out with whatever you need.

Channel Art Template:
-Color scheme
-Style
-Important logos/characters
-Random info

Logo Template:
-Background color/design
-Name/Picture for logo
-Key information about your channel

Thumbnail Template:
-Video name
-Text wanted
-Information about video/what you want the thumbnail to look like
-Colors

Some of my work:

Thumbnails

Channel art

Do you do facecam layout

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys I'm looking to have some fun in photoshop and get better as a graphic artist. I often run out of ideas/inspiration and I would love to be able to help you guys out with whatever you need.

Channel Art Template:
-Color scheme
-Style
-Important logos/characters
-Random info

Logo Template:
-Background color/design
-Name/Picture for logo
-Key information about your channel

Thumbnail Template:
-Video name
-Text wanted
-Information about video/what you want the thumbnail to look like
-Colors

Some of my work:

Thumbnails

Channel art

Gaming thumbnails for my nhl franchise mode / destiny / bargain bin / childhood ruined / bargain bin recoined. All of these would work for a thumbnail or intro or outro.

A;sp banner for my youtube channel for my gaming channel and my incoming film channel. Also for my twitch! if you can do any of these... I'd be very interested. contact me on my youtube, egotrip'd gaming and/or my email at mageauderek777@gmail.com. Check the youtube in advance because I do have a general logo to start.

Or click my signature link to youtube

Greed

Reaction score
I Really like your art and i could really use some help i suck at it all lol and would really appreciate some help

Screen name: Greed

BeachBumTV

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Would you be able to make me a channel art template for my channel? I am good at editing but i fear im not as good at photoshop. I kinda created my channel art the way i wanted it to look but it seems so unprofessional and My island doesnt even have water around it haha can you help?

Jacktics

Reaction score
Hey dude! Loving your work! Just starting out as a Youtuber, and would love if you could create me a banner! If you're interested, please let me know.

Thank you :)