Services Free Gaming Thumbnails :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Account_11297

#1 Best Gamer on YTTalk
Reaction score
thanks for another awesome thumbnail :D!

Need another 2 though (sorry to be a pain). One is for a video called Skype Banter - Ryan's Drunk

All I need is a generally colourful fun thumbnail for it with a picture if you find one suitable :L

And the other one Called Late Night League #1. This can be just a generally fun thumbnail again but it is call of duty again in this thumbnail :p

thanks so much again and kiwi.

PinkAng3l

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Can I please order 3 thumbnails? I will put you in my sub box permanently and your channel link in each video description :)
  • Minecraft MineZ thumbnail -
  • Minecraft Hunger Games thumbnail -
  • Slender Thumbnail -
Can you have my character in both of the minecraft ones c:

If the picture doesn't work, just use any girl skin for minecraft c:
Strawberry :3

Ms16bit

Useful Idiot
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator

Need another 2 though (sorry to be a pain). One is for a video called Skype Banter - Ryan's Drunk

All I need is a generally colourful fun thumbnail for it with a picture if you find one suitable :L

And the other one Called Late Night League #1. This can be just a generally fun thumbnail again but it is call of duty again in this thumbnail :p

I don't usually do non-gaming thumbnails, but here's the Skype one, get the font here, .psd's attached:
skypebanter.png
And the cod one, get the font here, download the .psd here (it won't let me attach this .psd for some reason):
latenightleague.png

Reactions: Account_11297

HaileySimone

✈ IN THE AIR ✈
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician, Gamer
Hello! Can you make me a thumbnail for my Pokemon Black series? It should say "Purple Plays // Pokemon Black" with the logo of Pokemon black. Then, add a a Reshiram on there :) If I can, may I have the .psd, too? (so I can add episode numbers) THANKS! :D

EDIT: Also, can you make me a thumbnail for my "Quick Plays - Give Up" video? It should say "Quick Plays // Give Up", and have a picture from the game on there. The link of the game is in the desc :)

SwagPanda

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Gamer
Herro :D
Could you make me a Minecraft Thumbnail that says "StupidTurtle Plays Minecraft: GAME OF DOOM"
and in the background you can chose what to put there to do with minecraft :D

Ms16bit

Useful Idiot
Reaction score
Channel Type

I saw you mentioned the .psd didn't get included /: The forum is having problems or something because it isn't letting me attach files at the moment. Do you need the .psd to edit or will the .png suffice? Because you can just save the image I included and just use that. Unfortunately I don't have the .psd anymore...so I would have to make it again from scratch. I usually delete ones that I don't make for myself to save the memory.

Ms16bit

Useful Idiot
Reaction score
Channel Type
Can I please order 3 thumbnails? I will put you in my sub box permanently and your channel link in each video description :)
  • Minecraft MineZ thumbnail -
  • Minecraft Hunger Games thumbnail -
  • Slender Thumbnail -
Can you have my character in both of the minecraft ones c:

If the picture doesn't work, just use any girl skin for minecraft c:
Strawberry :3
Download the Minecraft font here and the Slender font here. Let me know if there was a problem with the .psds not attaching or something like that because I've had a bit of trouble with that the last couple days /:
kjtd.png
minez.png
slenderthumb33457.png

Attachments

Reactions: SwagPanda

PinkAng3l

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Reactions: Ms16bit

Ms16bit

Useful Idiot
Reaction score
Channel Type
Hello! Can you make me a thumbnail for my Pokemon Black series? It should say "Purple Plays // Pokemon Black" with the logo of Pokemon black. Then, add a a Reshiram on there :) If I can, may I have the .psd, too? (so I can add episode numbers) THANKS! :D

EDIT: Also, can you make me a thumbnail for my "Quick Plays - Give Up" video? It should say "Quick Plays // Give Up", and have a picture from the game on there. The link of the game is in the desc :)
Download the font here, the .psd is attached. I'll get the second one done tomorrow, but I'm going to bed for today :)
pkmnblack37i5u6.png[DOUBLEPOST=1370326103,1370240778][/DOUBLEPOST]

Here's the one for Give Up:
giveup286.png

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.