Free games to record?

OrangeJuiceHarry

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi Everybody! It's me again, and lately I've been running out of free games to record and I need some ideas before Saturday, since I won't be able to record after that till Monday! Do you have some free games to do a video(s) on?

WHAT I AM NOT LOOKING FOR:

GAMES ON ROBLOX
FNAF FAN GAMES
UNDERTALE FAN GAMES
TRIALS
DEMOS
GAMES THAT HAVE 1-9 MINUTES OF GAMEPLAY
GAMES THAT NEED A LAUNCHER FROM A COMPANY
SURVIVAL GAMES
GAMES THAT ARE WAAAAYYYY TOO COMPLEX

UberToque

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Creativerse, although it is a survival game, just launched an adventure mode that features parkour maps, puzzle maps and such. It's fun, easy to record and does pretty well for views.

OrbitGuy

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Most of my suggestions are probably complex and online games... but I've been playing Path of Exile which is an F2P ARPG and it's a lot of fun. I've gotten a feeling that game has room for more YouTube channels. Oldschool Runescape has free servers and you could make money for a bond and then easily sustain that via members activities like runecrafting. Both of those Online games have been popular recently.

You could also try Planetside 2... or Paladins, both FPS.

I noticed you played Clash Royale... You could try out a game I make a lot of videos on called Castle Crush. It's similar to Clash Royale but with less english speaking competition. That's on iOS.

Ralph Mickey

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
How about some of the browser based games like the ones on facebook ? There are tons of them and people may actually want to see what to expect before they spend too much time on them.

I am playing Elvenar right now and it is interesting...

Hope this helps.

Scootakip [Lana]

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Jesus Christ RPG
It's free on Steam, and comes in a trilogy. Worst 3 games I've ever played.

Ralph Mickey

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
aren't there a lot of games on steam free ? I don't use it myself but I thought there were a bunch that were at least free to play.

TheGameGateway

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Have you gone through all the classic, pretty well known steam games? Dota 2, Team fortress 2 and warframe are all pretty big games that people enjoy watching if you're either funny or have a talent for them.

DigiBox

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Paladins champions of the realm is actually a pretty fun FPS and works well for live commentary or background gameplay.

Scootakip [Lana]

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Paladins champions of the realm is actually a pretty fun FPS and works well for live commentary or background gameplay.
I made 2 Paladins videos and they were both awful.
I love the game, but I'm bad at making videos on it, haha.

Reactions: DigiBox

DigiBox

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I made 2 Paladins videos and they were both awful.
I love the game, but I'm bad at making videos on it, haha.
Oh i know that feel, i think it's why i'm at a bit of an advantage I rarely if ever make a video alone.

Usually it's always myself and my team so i can make comedy quickly bouncing off others regardless of what were playing :p