Reaction score
Channel Type
Other

Callan Wills

The Grandad.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Ranter, Comedian, Other

well in 2006 we had the first suplex...and 10 years later in 2016 we have the Final suplex. it was one hell ova ride! the video is almost an hour long so grab some snacks while you watch! tag anyone else that i may have missed! i dunno who is active and who is not anymore lol.

@Selim Keles @G-Man @Pierre Maynard @Callan Wills @Shendijiro @Jawad Soomro @ChemicalScence @Kath @JohnKenShow @Furry Gurus @PinProject @Kath @Florian Popp
Just watching it right now. Looks like I'm not the only one who knows Before The Chase's music haha :D

Reactions: Vicboss

Callan Wills

The Grandad.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Ranter, Comedian, Other
haha nope! i actually talked with them to see if we were able to use there song as the official theme for our event and they were all for it!
Been a fan of Steve Glasford for a bit of time, since his iconic BB covers. Good to see he let you use the song for permission. This absolutely brilliant! Loved the video :D

Reactions: Vicboss

Vicboss

The Man who sold the world
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Been a fan of Steve Glasford for a bit of time, since his iconic BB covers. Good to see he let you use the song for permission. This absolutely brilliant! Loved the video :D
steve's cover of Corey taylors Snuff is BRILLIANT! Buddys voice is just power and thanks for checkin it out man :D means alot