Free editing software to make clips i to one video

Johnny Dee

I've Got It
Reaction score
Hi, since Youtube is cancelling their editing feature, I need a free software to string different clips together to make one video. Thank you

Improve Your Health

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
If you are Windows user your best bet is probably good old Windows Movie Maker. Very simple, easy to use and is probably pre-instaled, if not you can always download it for free. Just bump all videos you want to merge and save as one.

Another option would be Easy Video Maker, if you are aiming for videos 5 minutes or shorter (since free version can only do that).

MickyLee

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Windows Movie Maker isn't available anymore I don't think. I've never used it myself.

I use a program called Hitfilm 4 Express. It's totally free and its super powerful! You can also use it to add special effects.

Rafij Rahman Rohan

Be Yourself
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You can use Panzoid video editor.It's an online based video editor so you don't need to worry about you PC specifications.It's available for free & also no watermark.It can render upto 4k.So a great online video editor, you can easily do basic video editing with that.

Hitfilm express also a great choise, it's a offline software available for free!