[Free eBook] My Top 5 Methods To Get More Traffic, Subscribers and Ratings on YouTube

MarvelK

Reaction score
"FREE" 5 Simple Ways To Increase Your Views, Ratings & Subscribers On YouTube With Little Effort

Hello Everyone,

As you know YouTube is a great source of free targeted traffic yet not many people know how to use it to its full potential and drive Thousands of subscribers which later can be turned into PROFIT!

This guide contains SUPER EASY ways to get more Traffic, Subscribers and Rating on your YouTube Channel.

You can, of course, use the same guide to get tons of traffic to the video promotion channel or site. Either way, if implemented correctly, it can do wonders.

Here is what you will be getting:

>> Simple and easy to follow tips on everything you will need to be successful in YouTube video marketing.

• Tips on how to optimize your Video (SEO and Socially)
  • Tips on how to optimize your Titles
  • Tips on how to optimize description
  • Tips on how to optimize tags
  • Tips on community optimization
  • Bonus tips that can really help you rank your video and analyze your competitors.
-----> and much more for your complete success!

Everything is well explained and organized. Believe me, it will be a light read, as I have arranged everything in a way so it's easy to read and understand.

The eBook is a very light read and is packed with simple yet very powerful tips and tricks.

Have fun reading!

Attachments

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah man I think you gotta have more then 50 posts before it lets you post links. I'm sure there are some here who will like this very much.

MarvelK

Reaction score
No, I guess the admin here won't let any external link even though its nothing but an opt-in form and you get the download instantly. Anyway, I have attached it, check it and let me know what you guys think.

Have fun reading!

Attachments

Reactions: NTWGRay

FlipRJ

YTTalk Ramen Knight
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director, Musician, Comedian
I am one of those that would be greatly interested in this!

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
No, I guess the admin here won't let any external link even though its nothing but an opt-in form and you get the download instantly. Anyway, I have attached it, check it and let me know what you guys think.

Have fun reading!
From my experience emails are gathered and then either sold on or spammed, there is no reason to be collecting email addresses unless you wish to contact the people who download your ebook in the future who could be interested in something you are selling.

Thanks for attaching it, I appreciate that. I will have a look at it soon myself :)

thefriendlygreek

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I can think of only two "How to succeed on Youtube" guides where the author has actually succeeded on YouTube: Nalts and Freddie.

Including your channel or channels you've helped with these techniques should be a requirement.

Success on YT is not easy. In fact, success at anything isn't easy. Sorry but this is the YT version of all those make money quick ebooks out there.

MarvelK

Reaction score
I can think of only two "How to succeed on Youtube" guides where the author has actually succeeded on YouTube: Nalts and Freddie.

Including your channel or channels you've helped with these techniques should be a requirement.

Success on YT is not easy. In fact, success at anything isn't easy. Sorry but this is the YT version of all those make money quick ebooks out there.
Typical average YouTube user .. lol I would beg to differ

YouTube is very very easy. I used to say it that before but now I can virtually crush most of competitors within 1-2 days.

Did you know that Google doesn't care about quality of backlinks pointing to your channel or video? I bet you don't.

If you don't believe me than give a bunch of "Keywords", I will analyze each to see which one will take me least time to rank, and within couple days I will give you link to my YouTube video ranking on first page of Google!

thefriendlygreek

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Typical average YouTube user .. lol I would beg to differ

YouTube is very very easy. I used to say it that before but now I can virtually crush most of competitors within 1-2 days.

Did you know that Google doesn't care about quality of backlinks pointing to your channel or video? I bet you don't.

If you don't believe me than give a bunch of "Keywords", I will analyze each to see which one will take me least time to rank, and within couple days I will give you link to my YouTube video ranking on first page of Google!
Wow, I'm typical AND average all at the same time! Haha.

Please define "typical" and "average". If you're categorizing me based on the goof I play on YouTube, I don't blame you; I'm awfully stupid on those. But if you're basing your judgement on my comment to you in this thread, you should have known better and kept your keyboard under your bed sheet.

Not only am I aware of SEO strategies (most of which are obsolete before you master implementing them), I also hold a degree in computer science. Not that a degree means anything when it comes to search rankings, but over the years that degree allowed me to consult and learn from companies who are dedicated to both SEO and social media.

Your claim of "crushing the competition" within 1-2 days is not only absurd, but it also reeks of the pre-sell marketing language we all see on every scam's landing page. I'm somewhat disappointed you felt I'm ignorant enough to fall for it.

As for Google not caring about the quality of back links to your page, channel, or any other page is complete rubbish. Just ask the 100s of thousands, millions even, of websites out there who literally vanished from search results over night not too long ago.

Anyway, I could write an entire ebook on why you're wrong but will instead ask you a couple questions before taking you up on your challenge.

1) With which website(s) or channel(s)/video(s) have you crushed competitors with?

2) What is your motivation for peddling this ebook of yours if the skills you claim to have mastered would surely have made you millions by now?

As for your challenge: You MUST think I'm mentally challenged. I can give you keywords you will not even rank within the first 20 pages on Google, let alone the first result overall. You should have been more specific to avoid having me come back and supplying "google" "facebook" or "youtube" as my challenge keywords. But no, that would be too easy. Instead, I'll give you a few keywords that aren't as in demand as those. ;)

1) attractive women
2) coffee
3) ice cream
4) dollar
5) candy

There you go.

Looking forward to witnessing you "crush" the competitors for these terms.

Reactions: Michael

MarvelK

Reaction score
Lol .. "I hold a degree in computer science" well I do too .. Do you care to share what degree ... ? AS, Masters, Bachelor .. Doctorate ..

Computer Science has nothing to do with SEO mate.

As I mentioned before, give me some low competition keywords. Coffee, dollar, Candy ... seriously ....

Please don't say something that you don't know. Google doesn't care about backlink quality if its pointing to your YouTube video or channel. Thats something we tried and experimented with. I have created many videos that outranked many years old established video with couple fiverr crappy backlinking gigs. I do say that doing samething to a website will negatively hurt it but for YouTube it DOESN"T matter.

Give me some sensible keywords ...