Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi rank'd, I would be interested in ordering an intro. I would like one similar to the Zesty one you used in the example. Is there anyway I could get that with water instead of lava since it's my channel theme?

Hi Lukim!

Sure thing! Can you send me your channel link? The one in you sig doesn't seem to be working for me :(
Also, what is the email that I can send the final product to?

Thank you!

@SGandbabyP
I have sent your intro/outro to your email. It should be an invite from Dropbox[DOUBLEPOST=1489096553,1489096422][/DOUBLEPOST]@Lukim
Awesome, I will have it to you either by the end of today or tomorrow morning![DOUBLEPOST=1489170983][/DOUBLEPOST]@Lukim Hello, I just sent you the dropbox invite

That is an amazing intro - exceeded all my expectations, great work, I'll give you a shoutout when I don't sound like a dying horse :D

Hey I was wondering if you can make me a intro/outro for my videos. My channel is a gaming channel and I pretty much play anything but what I play the most is FPS (CoD, Overwatch, Battlefield,Etc...), Minecraft, and some PC Games. Ill give you credit in every video I use the intro and outro :). For both, something that is really simple is fine with me and if you can with the outro maybe put in two boxes so I can annotate previous videos in there. Cant wait to see what you come up with! Thanks in advance!

My Email - nahalelauohia@gmail.com

Hey. I was wondering if I could get and intro for my videos. I am a gaming channel focusing that is going to mainly focus on MOBA's (Especially Smite). I will give credit in every video I use it in as well as its own video. A simple intro would be amazing.
My email is Chubby5544gamer@gmail.com

I can definitely recommend the intros and outros by Ranked, looking forward to adding mine on my next upload

Hello RankdTV i would love an intro if it wouldn;t be to much trouble my channel is mostly gaming and im looking for an intro with rap as the genere of song just let me kno if you would like to my Email Is: skymann5@hotmail.com and i have no problem with shouting you out in all my videos!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back