Request [FREE] Custom Intro

Tranxify

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Hello there!

I was looking to create a custom intro for my channel. My channel is a gaming channel that focuses mainly on a game called Warframe. I will try to describe to the best of my ability what I want.

For the intro, I want it to basically be a collection of multiple clips of Warframe. I want the clips to follow the following order:
1. A main scene shows up, taking up the entire screen.
2. A second scene slides in, taking up half of the screen horizontally. Now, the main scene is taking up half of the screen while the second scene is taking the other half. They are separated by a diagonal black bar.
3. Both of the scenes slide up the screen and somekind of dropping effect onto a 3rd scene that would take up the entire screen.

After this point, it's really optional to go any further. However, I don't want the intro to be too long. A maximum of 7 seconds or so. 5 seconds or so for the intro would be nice. At the end of these scenes, I want the last scene to roll up and my channel's name (and maybe logo) TranXify would take up the screen. Then, it would fade to black.

I would REALLY appreciate it if someone would be able to make this, or something like this for me.