Services Free Custom Intro/Outro Music

Status
Not open for further replies.

daR3alDK

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer
Hey, we could really use a music. I'll pm you the details!

TheRaptorClaw

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer
I have a gaming channel so I'm not sure what music would be good for it.

Waleed Haroon

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey Can you do one for me ...? an Intro that says dee haro and some good music in the background ..?

Musi Gamer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey, we could really use a music. I'll pm you the details!
Sorry but I can't do the type of thing you're wanting. I don't really want to do much of any electronic music. I can do almost any other genre you might like, that's just the only thing I was really not wanting to do that much of.

I have a gaming channel so I'm not sure what music would be good for it.
Anything you'd like! In my opinion it should just be something that suites your taste and personality. Usually gaming channels just have some generic dubstep intro music, but I'm not going to be doing any dubstep, So if you think you'd like anything other than a dubstep intro than let me know and I'll get it to ya asap!

Hey Can you do one for me ...? an Intro that says dee haro and some good music in the background ..?
Sure bud, I can definitely do that. I'll have it done in a few days. Anything else you'd like it to be? Oh, and go ahead and add me on Skype if you can so I can send you the finished product when it's finished. My Skype is: ChristianTheDoorWhisperer

TheRaptorClaw

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer
I Honestly don't know what kind of music would sound good with my gaming videos. Do you have any suggestions?

daR3alDK

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer
Sorry but I can't do the type of thing you're wanting. I don't really want to do much of any electronic music. I can do almost any other genre you might like, that's just the only thing I was really not wanting to do that much of.

Anything you'd like! In my opinion it should just be something that suites your taste and personality. Usually gaming channels just have some generic dubstep intro music, but I'm not going to be doing any dubstep, So if you think you'd like anything other than a dubstep intro than let me know and I'll get it to ya asap!

Sure bud, I can definitely do that. I'll have it done in a few days. Anything else you'd like it to be? Oh, and go ahead and add me on Skype if you can so I can send you the finished product when it's finished. My Skype is: ChristianTheDoorWhisperer
Hey no problem. Can you just make it say TBHD with a nice beat in the background. Surprise me [emoji4]

Musi Gamer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I Honestly don't know what kind of music would sound good with my gaming videos. Do you have any suggestions?
Well, if you're going to be playing mostly games like Destiny then maybe something kind of orchestral and epic sounding. Think you might like something like that? I can make one and you can tell me whether or not you like it.

Hey no problem. Can you just make it say TBHD with a nice beat in the background. Surprise me [emoji4]
Sure, I can definitely do that. I'll have it for you soon

Reactions: daR3alDK

TheRaptorClaw

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer
Well, if you're going to be playing mostly games like Destiny then maybe something kind of orchestral and epic sounding. Think you might like something like that? I can make one and you can tell me whether or not you like it.

Sure, I can definitely do that. I'll have it for you soon
That sounds awesome man. Thanks. I really appreciate it.

gShox

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You got loads of request, but do you mind doing some music for me, if you're not busy?

I'll place you in my featured box, and link in my description ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.