Services Free Custom Intro/Outro Music

Status
Not open for further replies.

Musi Gamer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Tired of just having lame ol' dubstep intro music that doesn't set you apart from most other channels, or having no intro music at all? Well have I got the thing for you! ShamWo... I mean, custom intro/outro music just for you! I'll write and record you a short piece of any kind specific and unique to your channel only for free!

I'm a multi-instrumental song writer able to play most any genre of music and have been hoping to better my songwriting abilities when it comes to catchy, jingle kind of songs, and what better way to do that than to provide free intro music to my fellow YouTubers?

So if you'd like a free intro song for your channel or series, just post below what type of song (i.e. hard rock, pop, acoustic), the mood (fun, creepy, serious), whether you want an instrumental or one with vocals, and if you'd like vocals what would you like to be said (channel or series name?), and whatever other details or questions you might have and I'll get the finished product to you asap!

All I ask in return is that you link to my channel whenever you use the song :)

I'd put some examples of my work here but it won't let me put URLs and I don't have a video or anything with them so if you'd some work just message me on YouTube and I'll send you links.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: Akim bolduc dicks

ChronoSayian

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Woah, do you do background music? if so I want an upbeat, fun dubstep type of music to go in the background of all my videos :) il link your video each time I use it - Chrono

Musi Gamer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Woah, do you do background music? if so I want an upbeat, fun dubstep type of music to go in the background of all my videos :) il link your video each time I use it - Chrono
I could also do background music, but I've never really made any dubstep music before. I'll give it a try though, and if you don't like it then you don't have to use it :) anything else you'd like to add? How long do you want it to be?

ChronoSayian

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I could also do background music, but I've never really made any dubstep music before. I'll give it a try though, and if you don't like it then you don't have to use it :) anything else you'd like to add? How long do you want it to be?
Search up larrylarrybb and his Universe party. I want an upbeat song like that exept a bit different I don't have anything in particular in mind just something upbeat and arounf 4-5mins would be perfect!

maddog448

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
If your doing this I would totally love to get some new music for my channel! something thats upbeat and does not draw too much attention would be awesome!

Musi Gamer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Search up larrylarrybb and his Universe party. I want an upbeat song like that exept a bit different I don't have anything in particular in mind just something upbeat and arounf 4-5mins would be perfect!
Hey man, sorry but I'm not going to be able to do the background music for you. I just don't have the time to make a full length piece at the moment, I'm just too busy currently. Really sorry, but I can still make you an intro one if you'd like

If your doing this I would totally love to get some new music for my channel! something thats upbeat and does not draw too much attention would be awesome!
Alright, sounds good. Just a quick intro instrumental piece? or any words like your channel name or anything like that in it?

ChronoSayian

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey man, sorry but I'm not going to be able to do the background music for you. I just don't have the time to make a full length piece at the moment, I'm just too busy currently. Really sorry, but I can still make you an intro one if you'd like

Haha, that's ok just an intro thing that's the same as what I described before exept more dubstep unless you can make the background music about 1-2mins instead of 5?

Musi Gamer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Haha, that's ok just an intro thing that's the same as what I described before exept more dubstep unless you can make the background music about 1-2mins instead of 5?
I can definitely do the intro for you for sure, and I'll see if I can make something for the background but I can't guarantee that I'll be able to get to it. But the intro I'll definitely get done for you

ChronoSayian

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I can definitely do the intro for you for sure, and I'll see if I can make something for the background but I can't guarantee that I'll be able to get to it. But the intro I'll definitely get done for you
Omg thanks so much

Musi Gamer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have your intro song ready! Add me on Skype and I'll send it to you. My Skype name is ChristianTheDoorWhisperer

Omg thanks so much
I also have your intro song ready! Add me on Skype: ChristianTheDoorWhisperer

Status
Not open for further replies.